For 41 years, from 968 to 1009 CE, Hoa Lu was the ancient capital of Vietnam. Nearby Tam Coc is often referred to as “Ha Long among the rice paddies.” Visitors are conveyed by rowboat along the peaceful Tam Coc stream past green fields and the feet of mountains into the mouths of caves, where they encounter new surprises, like stalactites and stalagmites that shimmer like gemstones just inches from the water.
We promise you a fantastic one day excursion to a very rural and beautiful part of Vietnam.
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Hoa Lu – Tam Coc and Return
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in Itinerary
- Complementary bottles of water on bus
- Buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
- English Speaking Tour guide during the trip
- Biking (costs 3 USD/1 bike/ 45 minutes)
- Beverages, Tax, Insurance.
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips, Personal Expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
Sun glasses, Sun cream
Camera and film
Pair of Shoes and short trousers for biking around country road.
Seating on bamboo boat in 1.5 hours with local rower to visit Tam Coc Cave.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.