- Travel by boat to Vam Sat Eco-Tourist Zone to take a peek at its natural bird reserve
- Check out some cute baby crocodiles and learn about their incubation at Crocodile Swamp
- Look out for monkeys (there’s thousands of them here!)
- Visit the war-time hiding place of the north Vietnam military- Vam Sat Zone
The tour will continue with a trip to the bat lagoon before beginning our venture up to Tang Bong Tower at a height of 26m to take in the panoramic beauty of the biosphere reserve below. After conquering the tower, we will have a delicious lunch at a local Restaurant.
Next, we will depart for Forest Park (Monkey Island), where we will visit Can Gio Museum and the Mangrove Forest Park Fauna Conservation - filled with thousands of monkeys as well as saltwater crocodiles. Moving on by canoe, we will visit the Mangrove Forest Ecosystem and the Rung Sac Guerrilla Base. We will then return to Ho Chi Minh City after a wonderful and very informative and fun day.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Services not specified in the program