- Boat trip on Yen Stream
- Climbing up to Huong Tich grotto, lunch en route
Picked-up at your hotel and head West of Hanoi for about 70km. As soon as the city traffic is over, you will be passing by nicely tranquil rural villages, paddy fields with hospitable people until reaching the Yen Vy Wharf, from where we take a boat downstream to Duc Wharf and start our light climbing up to Huong Tich Grotto, a sacred place for every Northern Vietnamese. Lunch en route.
The whole trip may take 8 hours until coming back to your hotel in Hanoi. February, March and June are to avoid as there's too many people and too much going on due to festive time plus the heat of the summer.
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer in air-con vehicle
- Admission fee
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Boat trip on Yen Vy stream
- Cable car (way back)
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Children from 12-year-old are considered adults for admission
- Special discount for private tour available upon request
- For Joining tour only