- Cooking classes
- Food tour
- Zoos and aquariums
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Exclusive private guided tour to see giant pandas at the Chengdu Panda Base
- Explore Sichuan Cuisine Museum and learn the spicy Sichuan food culture
- Learn to cook authentic Sichuan cuisine under the guidance of expert chefs
- Hotel pickup and dropoff in a private airconditioned vehicle
Your journey starts at 8 am as your English-speaking guide and driver picks you up from your hotel. Start the day with a visit to Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding. The facility is home to more than 100 pandas in total, who live a carefree life in the base. While wandering around enclosures shaded by bamboo forest, we can see giant pandas rolling, eating and playing with each other.
The next stop is the Museum of Sichuan Cuisine, the only museum in the world with the theme of diet culture. Visiting this museum can help you get a better understanding of the history and culture of Sichuan cuisine. Here you can taste authentic Sichuan cuisines and high-quality handmade thick broad-bean sauce.
You will also learn to cook authentic Sichuan cuisine, such as Kung Pao chicken and ma po tofu, under the directions of experienced chefs in an interactive cooking session.
As your day comes to an end, your tour guide and the driver will then escort you to back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private, professional English-speaking guide
- Private driver & air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to tourist sites
- Two bottles of mineral water per person
- Gratuities for guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationAs pandas are more active in the morning, we suggest that you get up early and finish your breakfast before 8 am. Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Infant Price: For infants under 2 years of age this tour is free of charge. An additional transfer fee will be incurred if your hotel is outside the city center area.