- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Budapest Learn about this fascinating city on a walking tour of the Old Town
- Prague Uncover the mysteries of the Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, the Jewish Quarter and the Astronomical Clock
- Mikulov Charming town in the heart of the wine making region where we'll enjoy a tasting
- Bratislava Walking tour to see the Old Town and relics from its more recent communist past
On this holiday discover the historic European capital cities of Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna and Prague and travel between them by a combination of rail and road. In Mikulov see the Jewish Cemetery and enjoy a wine tasting. Prague - Uncover the mysteries of the castle, Charles Bridge, the Jewish Quarter and the Astronomical Clock Vienna - Travel by train into Austria and see the capital's main sights before having the chance to cruise back along the Danube River Chateau Lednice - Take a scenic walk through the UNESCO-Listed castle grounds known as 'the garden of Europe' Why Not Extend Your Trip? - This trip can be combined with our \ Krakow to Budapest Adventure' (trip code: CZ) to make a two week holiday
Day 1 : Join trip in Budapest, Hungary; orientation walk of the city
Day 2 : Drive to Bratislava, Slovakia with a walking tour on arrival
Day 3 : Train to Vienna, Austria; chance to travel back by boat
Day 4 : Visit to Lednice-Valtice and wine tasting in Mikulov, Czech Republic
Day 5 : Train to Prague and explore on foot
Day 6 : Free day in Prague with the option to visit Konopiste Castle
Day 7 : Trip ends in Prague
- 6 nights comfortable hotel
- 1 night comfortable guesthouse
- 6 Breakfast
- Bus, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Budapest and from Prague are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Budapest to Prague Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 63 today.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Budapest to Prague Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 120 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 19 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Budapest to Prague Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Budapest to Prague Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.