- Cross the Chain Bridge in Budapest and take the funicular up to Buda Castle for beautiful views over Pest
- Sip Serbian wine at a family-run vineyard in quaint Sremski Karlovci, just outside of Novi Sad. Known as the Serbian Athens, Novi Sad has been built, destroyed and rebuilt over the centuries
- Wander through Belgrade’s Bohemian quarter and grand 19th-century boulevards, before launching yourself into its animated nightlife
- Enjoy fast track entry to one of Budapest's most ornate thermal spas.
- Cruise down the River Danube at night as you feast on a buffet dinner.
- Pamper yourself with the locals in outdoor and indoor thermal pools.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Széchenyi Spa - avoid the long queue.
- Choose this ticket to this very elegant, world famous spa..
Book your full-day Skip-the-line ticket to the Széchenyi Spa in advance and avoid the long ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Budapest/Budapest
- Operator Hungaria Koncert Ltd
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 53 12 hours View Tour
- Cruise along the Danube and enjoy Budapest by night.
- Let yourself be dazzled by the illuminated bridges and buildings.
- Sip your favorite cocktails on the open deck of the boat.
- Explore vibrant Budapest with an orientation walk.
- Immerse yourself in Europe's most colourful arts and music festival.
- Relax on Sziget beach..
- Discover some of the best sites and attractions in Budapest!
- Soak up the royal history of Krakow's Wawel Castle and step back in time with a stroll through the city's medieval main square.
- Immerse yourself in the history, architecture and bohemian vibes of the Czech Republic.
- So much of what is great about Europe can be found in Vienna.
From US$ 2,155 15 days View Tour
|Apr 7||10+ seats left|
|Apr 14||10+ seats left|
Highlights Read More
- Experience Budapest from a whole new perspective.
- Hover over the Danube in this 4-person helicopter.
- Take in the glorious sights of Budapest from up above.
- Explore Budapest the classy way, on a magnificent river cruise.
- 2-hour program with 2 large cocktails.
- Have an unconcealed perspective from the open upper deck of the ship.
- Learn about the dark history and rebuilding of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Sarajevo, then visit Mostar’s famous Old Bridge and witness a traditional bridge jumper hurl themselves into the icy waters below
- Immerse yourself in the edgy street scene of Belgrade's Bohemian Quarter, then dance the night away in one of Europe’s nightlife hotspots
- Admire the restored architecture of World Heritage-listed Kotor, Montenegro, on a climb along the ancient city walls
- Budapest sightseeing with local professional guide
- Learn about the Art Nouveau architecture of Budapest
- Admire the one-of-a-kind beauty of this region from a new perspective
- You will have a first-hand experience, when dripping yourself into the pampering water
- Whole day exclusive excursion to Hévíz
- Enjoy a journey which will take you across the river
- Absorb all the majestic sights and wonders the city has to offer
- Admire Szentendre, Esztergom and Visegrád from above
- Relax in one of Budapest’s world famous thermal spas.
- Priority entrance means you don’t wait in line.
- Bathe in a beautiful Art Nouveau building.
- Private Cruise on the Danube River in Budapest
- Up to 10 person
- Exclusive yacht trip in Budapest
- Welcome dinner in Budapest
- Farewell dinner in Dubrovnik
- Walking tour in Dubrovnik with local guide
- Experience the charm of Eastern Europe
- Sip on Czech and German pilsners
- Stroll historic cobblestone streets and bridges
From US$ 1,149 US$ 1,069 8 days View Tour
|Oct 18||Only 1 seat left|
|Dec 20||10+ seats left|
Highlights Read More
From US$ 5,719 US$ 5,319 39 days View Tour
|Apr 5||Only 7 seats left|
|Apr 19||Only 7 seats left|
- Learn about the dark history and rebuilding of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Sarajevo
- Visit Mostar’s famous Old Bridge and witness a traditional bridge jumper hurl themselves into the icy waters below
- Enjoy plenty of free time to discover the communist past and progressive vibe of Budapest, the 'Pearl of the Danube'
From US$ 1,170 10 days View Tour
|May 8||10+ seats left|
|May 22||10+ seats left|
- Admire the beauty of Budapest in daylight.
- Sit back, grab a refreshing cocktail and enjoy the ride!.
- 2 glasses of alcoholic or non-alcoholic cocktails.
- Sample the famous Hungarian 'bulls blood' in Eger, the wine that supposedly gave the Hungarian army supernatural strength during their battle against the Ottoman Empire.
- Experience peasant life on a full-day tour through the countryside of Maramures, Romania's most traditional and colourful region.
- Learn spooky stories while travelling through beautiful Transylvania, famous for its medieval fortified churches and as the birthplace of the inspiration for the world's most famous vampire, Dracula.
From US$ 1,630 10 days View Tour
|Apr 21||Only 9 seats left|
|Apr 28||10+ seats left|
- See one of Hungary's most dynamic folk ensembles.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Duna Palota theater or the Budai Vigadó theater.
- Live gipsy music.
- Buffet dinner.
- Romantic sightseeing along the river Danube.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results