- Cross the Chain Bridge in Budapest and take the funicular up to Buda Castle for beautiful views over Pest
- Sip Serbian wine at a family-run vineyard in quaint Sremski Karlovci, just outside of Novi Sad. Known as the Serbian Athens, Novi Sad has been built, destroyed and rebuilt over the centuries
- Wander through Belgrade’s Bohemian quarter and grand 19th-century boulevards, before launching yourself into its animated nightlife
- Enjoy fast track entry to one of Budapest's most ornate thermal spas.
- Cruise down the River Danube at night as you feast on a buffet dinner.
- Pamper yourself with the locals in outdoor and indoor thermal pools.
- City tour in Prague, Vienna and Budapest
- View the Presidential Palace and Old Town of Bratislava, the Hofburg Palace and Imperial Boulevards of Vienna
- Visit St. Vitus' Cathedral and the Old Town Square of Prague, the Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna for a private visit, the old Hungarian capital of Esztergom, the UNESCO-listed Castle District, Fisherman's Bastion in Budapest
From US$ 2,176 US$ 2,024 10 days View Tour
|Apr 13||Only 9 seats left|
|Apr 20||Only 9 seats left|
- Cruise along the Danube and enjoy Budapest by night.
- Let yourself be dazzled by the illuminated bridges and buildings.
- Sip your favorite cocktails on the open deck of the boat.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Széchenyi Spa - avoid the long queue.
- Choose this ticket to this very elegant, world famous spa..
Book your full-day Skip-the-line ticket to the Széchenyi Spa in advance and avoid the long ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Budapest/Budapest
- Operator Hungaria Koncert Ltd
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 52 12 hours View Tour
Highlights Read More
- Discover some of the best sites and attractions in Budapest!
- Budapest sightseeing with local professional guide
- Learn about the Art Nouveau architecture of Budapest
- Soak up the royal history of Krakow's Wawel Castle and step back in time with a stroll through the city's medieval main square.
- Immerse yourself in the history, architecture and bohemian vibes of the Czech Republic.
- So much of what is great about Europe can be found in Vienna.
From US$ 2,245 15 days View Tour
|Apr 7||Only 7 seats left|
|Apr 14||Only 7 seats left|
- Experience Budapest from a whole new perspective.
- Hover over the Danube in this 4-person helicopter.
- Take in the glorious sights of Budapest from up above.
- Explore Budapest the classy way, on a magnificent river cruise.
- 2-hour program with 2 large cocktails.
- Have an unconcealed perspective from the open upper deck of the ship.
- Learn about the dark history and rebuilding of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Sarajevo, then visit Mostar’s famous Old Bridge and witness a traditional bridge jumper hurl themselves into the icy waters below
- Immerse yourself in the edgy street scene of Belgrade's Bohemian Quarter, then dance the night away in one of Europe’s nightlife hotspots
- Admire the restored architecture of World Heritage-listed Kotor, Montenegro, on a climb along the ancient city walls
- Relax in one of Budapest’s world famous thermal spas.
- Priority entrance means you don’t wait in line.
- Bathe in a beautiful Art Nouveau building.
- Admire the one-of-a-kind beauty of this region from a new perspective
- You will have a first-hand experience, when dripping yourself into the pampering water
- Whole day exclusive excursion to Hévíz
- Experience the charm of Eastern Europe
- Sip on Czech and German pilsners
- Stroll historic cobblestone streets and bridges
From US$ 1,149 US$ 1,069 8 days View Tour
|Apr 29||Only 10 seats left|
|May 20||10+ seats left|
- Sample the famous Hungarian 'bulls blood' in Eger, the wine that supposedly gave the Hungarian army supernatural strength during their battle against the Ottoman Empire.
- Experience peasant life on a full-day tour through the countryside of Maramures, Romania's most traditional and colourful region.
- Learn spooky stories while travelling through beautiful Transylvania, famous for its medieval fortified churches and as the birthplace of the inspiration for the world's most famous vampire, Dracula.
From US$ 1,630 10 days View Tour
|Apr 21||Only 6 seats left|
|Apr 28||Only 10 seats left|
- Enjoy a journey which will take you across the river
- Absorb all the majestic sights and wonders the city has to offer
- Admire Szentendre, Esztergom and Visegrád from above
- Private Cruise on the Danube River in Budapest
- Up to 10 person
- Exclusive yacht trip in Budapest
- Learn about the dark history and rebuilding of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Sarajevo
- Visit Mostar’s famous Old Bridge and witness a traditional bridge jumper hurl themselves into the icy waters below
- Enjoy plenty of free time to discover the communist past and progressive vibe of Budapest, the 'Pearl of the Danube'
From US$ 1,170 10 days View Tour
|May 8||10+ seats left|
|May 22||10+ seats left|
- Admire the beauty of Budapest in daylight.
- Sit back, grab a refreshing cocktail and enjoy the ride!.
- 2 glasses of alcoholic or non-alcoholic cocktails.
- Visit City Park, the largest park in Budapest.
- Dine at Hungary's world renowned restaurant.
- Rejuvenate your body at the largest spa in the country.
- Live gipsy music.
- Buffet dinner.
- Romantic sightseeing along the river Danube.
Highlights Read More
- See one of Hungary's most dynamic folk ensembles.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Duna Palota theater or the Budai Vigadó theater.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results