- Old hungarian capital cities.
- Danube Bend.
- Szentendre Artists' Village.
- Explore Budapest the classy way, on a magnificent river cruise.
- 2-hour program with 2 large cocktails.
- Have an unconcealed perspective from the open upper deck of the ship.
- Take to the air on a 25-minute Budapest Air Cruise in a 3-passenger plane.
- Admire the Hungarian capital from a new point of view.
- See the beautiful Danube River, historic Buda Castle, and the city’s famous bridges.
- Cruise along the Danube and enjoy Budapest by night.
- Let yourself be dazzled by the illuminated bridges and buildings.
- Sip your favorite cocktails on the open deck of the boat.
- Artists' Village.
- Art Galleries, museums.
- Fly over famous Hungarian towns and areas
- Take a closer look as it glides as low as possible
- Travel back to your accommodation in the most comfortable way possible
- Visit the small town of Gödöllő and the tiny village of Hollókő
- Traditional Baroque Architecture
- Don’t miss out on an unforgettable daytime wine tasting experience.
- Sampling from 7 famous Hungarian wines including the world famous Tokaji.
- Relax and enjoy the light breeze.
- Discover some of the best sites and attractions in Budapest!
- Experience Budapest from a whole new perspective.
- Hover over the Danube in this 4-person helicopter.
- Take in the glorious sights of Budapest from up above.
- Hungarian horse farm.
- Horse show with Lipizaner Horses.
- Admire the one-of-a-kind beauty of this region from a new perspective
- You will have a first-hand experience, when dripping yourself into the pampering water
- Whole day exclusive excursion to Hévíz
Highlights Read More
- Buda Castle district.
- Matthias church.
- Largest fresh water lake in Central Europe.
- Flora, fauna.
- Tihany peninsula with Benedictine abbey.
- Enjoy a journey which will take you across the river
- Absorb all the majestic sights and wonders the city has to offer
- Admire Szentendre, Esztergom and Visegrád from above
- Stay in a 3-star centrally located hotel
- Explore the highlights of Budapest in any way you wish
- Admire the beauty of the city in a comfortable way!
- Hungarian countryside.
- Farms, horses, sand.
- Goulash soup.
- Sisi Palace.
- Gödöllő forests.
- Danube cycling.
- Admire the beauty of Budapest in daylight.
- Sit back, grab a refreshing cocktail and enjoy the ride!.
- 2 glasses of alcoholic or non-alcoholic cocktails.
- Small group tour.
- Informative tour.
- Explore the northern bank of the lake.
- Take a swim in the clean waters during summer or just feast your eyes on the magnificence.
- Rest in comfy transportation after a long day of lakeside small towns.
- Take in the glorious sights of Budapest from up above
- Experience Budapest from a whole new perspective
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results