Botswana Wildlife Safari
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- duration 15 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 16-95 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-22266
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore the Okavango waterways by houseboat
- 7 days game-viewing in Chobe, Moremi & Okavango Delta
- Discover the Victoria Falls and feel the smoke that thunders
A trip through Botswana's remote wilderness to track Africa's greatest animals, stay on a houseboat on the delta, sleep under canvas in the bush and visit the Smoke that Thunders - Victoria Falls.
Game Viewing - Explore Botswana's finest game reserves of Chobe and Moremi during six days of safari
Okavango Delta Panhandle - Search for water-dwelling wildlife and exotic birds in the remote area of the delta, staying in our exclusive refurbished houseboat
Chobe National Park - A remarkable wildlife sanctuary, world famous for its huge elephant population
2024 - New 14 day programme starting and ending in Victoria Falls and including the Makgadikgadi salt pans
Day 1 : Join Tour in Maun
Day 2 : Drive to Okavango Panhandle houseboat
Day 3 : Optional boat trips to search for the plentiful wildlife; sundowners
Day 4 : Visit to Tsodilo Hills; home to thousands of bushman rock paintings
Day 5 : Drive through Namibia's Caprivi Strip to Victoria Falls
Day 6 : Witness the wonders of Victoria Falls on the Zambezi River. Free afternoon with a choice of optional activities
Day 7 : Travel back into Botswana, camping and game drives on the Chobe River
Day 8 : Full day game viewing in Chobe National Park
Day 9 : Game drives in the Savuti area
Day 10 : Drive to Moremi Game Reserve
Day 11 : Wildlife viewing in Moremi Game Reserve
Day 12 : Drive to Xakanaxa in the Okavango Delta
Day 13 : In Xakanaxa area of Moremi Game Reserve
Day 14 : Drive to Maun; free afternoon with optional scenic flight over the Okavango Delta
Day 15 : Tour ends in Maun
- 14 Breakfasts, 11 Lunches, 10 Dinners
- The Sedia Riverside Hotel (2 nights)
- Okavango Spirit House Boat (3 nights)
- Batonka Guest Lodge (2 nights)
- HATAB Camp Chobe River (2 nights)
- HATAB Camp Savuti (1 night)
- HATAB Camp Khwai (2 nights)
- HATAB Camp Xaxanaka (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Boat Crew
- Camp Crew
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Maun are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Botswana Wildlife Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 143+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Botswana Wildlife Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 August 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 August 2023, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Botswana Wildlife Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana Wildlife Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.
- What type of vehicle is used for this trip and how many people per vehicle?
- What is the maximum group size you allow on this tour, in total?
What do you mean by simple camping? Is it like glamping (i.e. in tents that include air conditioning and showers, etc.)?
Bush camping on this tour is basic and definitely not as luxurious as glamping! Each campsite features a short-drop toilet (with a seat!), bucket shower and camp cots for our two-man tents. Mattresses, fitted sheets, sleeping bags, pillows and blankets are also provided. Camp assistants take care of all camp chores so no participation is required. Chosen campsites are exclusive to each group and the exact location may change slightly as the campsites are from time to time to allow the bush to return to its natural state.