- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-4832
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Search for lemurs and unique wildlife.
- Learn about native flora and fauna in world-famous national parks.
- Visit local artisan workshops.
- Lounge on beautiful beaches.
- Savour a local dinner in a rural village
Lemurs, wild landscapes, village culture, beaches — Madagascar might be an island but there’s nothing small about it. For those who like to get remote, this isolated island is packed with wildlife, landscapes, and people you’ll find nowhere else. And everybody loves lemurs! You’ll get to embrace local life and still have time to relax at the beach. Best of all, there’s always a local CEO (Chief Experience Officer) there to lead the way and provide a link to the unusual and extraordinary.
Day 1: Antananarivo
Day 2: Antananarivo/Andasibe
Day 3: Andasibe
Day 4: Andasibe/Antsirabe
Day 5: Antsirabe/Fiadanana
Day 6: Fiadanana/Ranomafana
Day 7: Ranomafana/Ambalavao
Day 8: Ambalavao/Ranohira
Day 9: Ranohira
Day 10: Ranohira/Ifaty
Day 11 - 12: Ifaty
Day 13: Ifaty/Antananarivo
Day 14: Antananarivo
- Simple hotels (12 nts), community guesthouse (1 nt, multi-share).
1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD380-495 for meals not included.
- Private minibus, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), driver throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Soa Zara Tree Planting Project, Ranohira Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group Your Local Living Moment: Community Guesthouse and Traditional Dinner, Fiadanana Your Discover Moment: Ifaty. Andasibe Indri Special Reserve guided walk. Artisan workshop visit. Traditional healer visit. Paper factory visits. Anja Reserve walk. Isalo National Park visit. Internal flight. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your G for Good Moment: Soa Zara Tree Planting Project, Ranohira
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Community Guesthouse and Traditional Dinner, Fiadanana
- Your Discover Moment: Ifaty
- Andasibe Indri Special Reserve guided walk
- Artisan workshop visit
- Traditional healer visit
- Paper factory visits
- Anja Reserve walk
- Isalo National Park visit
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Antananarivo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Madagascar tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Madagascar tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 February 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Madagascar tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Madagascar tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.