- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Search for lemurs and unique wildlife.
- Learn about native flora and fauna in worldfamous national parks.
- Visit local artisan workshops.
- Lounge on beautiful beaches.
Lemurs, wild landscapes, village culture, beaches — Madagascar might be an island but there’s nothing small about it. For those who like to get remote, this isolated island is packed with wildlife, landscapes, and people you’ll find nowhere else. And everybody loves lemurs! You’ll get to embrace local life and still have time to relax at the beach. Best of all, there’s always a local CEO (Chief Experience Officer) there to lead the way and provide a link to the unusual and extraordinary.
Day 1: Antananarivo
Day 2: Antananarivo/Andasibe
Day 3: Andasibe
Day 4: Andasibe/Antsirabe
Day 5: Antsirabe/Fiadanana
Day 6: Fiadanana/Ranomafana
Day 7: Ranomafana/Ambalavao
Day 8: Ambalavao/Ranohira
Day 9: Ranohira
Day 10: Ranohira/Ifaty
Day 11: Ifaty
Day 12: Ifaty
Day 13: Ifaty/Antananarivo
Day 14: Antananarivo
- Simple hotels (12 nts), community guesthouse (1 nt, multi-share).
1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD380-495 for meals not included.
- Private minibus, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), driver throughout, local guides.
- Your Local Living Moment: Community Guesthouse and Traditional Dinner, Fiadanana
- Your Discover Moment: Ifaty
- Andasibe Indri Special Reserve guided walk
- Artisan workshop visit
- Traditional healer visit
- Paper factory visits
- Anja Reserve walk
- Isalo National Park visit
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Antananarivo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Madagascar tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 66 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 23 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Madagascar tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Madagascar tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Merchandising : Jane Goodall CollectionA selection of wildlife-focused tours endorsed by world renowned primatologist Dr. Jane Goodall. Your purchase of a Jane Goodall Collection tour helps G Adventures support the Jane Goodall Institute’s mission to protect wildlife and empower local communities. Learn more.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.