- Active and outdoor
- Marine wildlife
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Included Dinner
- Enjoy an unlimited chefcooked breakfast while meeting and learning about Koalas at Bungalow Bay Koala Village
- Spot native koalas alongside WWII fortifications on a Magnetic Island Fort Walk
- See Magnetic Island's resident Rock Wallabies at dusk
- Day Trip to the Daintree Rainforest
- Experience the Daintree Rainforest with an experienced Aboriginal guide for an interpretive rainforest walk through this ancient environment
- Learn ancient Dreamtime stories, local history and see how these are shared through art with an Aboriginal artist
- Create your own unique piece of art at the Janbal Gallery
- Show more
Get ready to uncover Queensland's many wonders. From the pure sands of Whitehaven Beach, there's so much laid-back beauty in this part of Australia. And that's before you head to Magnetic Island, taking epic coastal walks and meeting the local koalas, then ending on a high with an expedition to the Great Barrier Reef itself.
Day 1: Arrive Airlie Beach
Day 2: Airlie Beach - Whitsundays Day Trip
Day 3: Airlie Beach
Day 4: The Whitsundays to Magnetic Island via Townsville
Day 5: Magnetic Island
Day 6: Magnetic Island to Cairns via Townsville
Day 7: Cairns
Day 8: Cairns
Day 9: Depart Cairns
- Throughout your adventure you'll be with an expert Aussie Trip Manager who knows these parts better than anyone. They'll be your friend as well as your guide, imparting their killer local trivia and tips as you explore Queensland.
- Any international flights to Airlie Beach and from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this North Queensland Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this North Queensland Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 July 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
North Queensland Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this North Queensland Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.