- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Combines with Transcaucasian Trail Hike Georgia
- Hike sections of the Armenian Transcaucasian Trail
- Experience scenic Dilijan “Little Switzerland”
- Hike to beautiful Lake Sevan, the village of Gosh and explore the nearby sites
Experience the historical sites and scenic beauty of the Caucasian Silk route in Armenia. Overflowing with historical sites and scenic brilliance, this adventure traces parts of the Caucasian Silk route, through lands that have been occupied for thousands of years. Our journey through Armenia takes us to the mountains passing by ancient churches and monasteries, beautiful lakes and countless UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This trip explores scenic Dilijan, Lake Sevan, the pagan Garni Temple, Geghard Cave Monastery and the medieval Haghpat and Sanahin monasteries. Transcaucasian Trail Hike Armenia is part one of the extended Transcaucasian Trail Hike, linking up perfectly with part two, our Transcaucasian Trail Hike Georgia
Day 1 : Join in Yerevan, Armenia
Day 2 : Sights of Yerevan
Day 3 : Garni Temple & Geghard Monastery
Day 4 : Lake Sevan to Kalavan Hike
Day 5 : Kalavan to Gosh Hike
Day 6 : Gosh to Dilijan Hike
Day 7 : Schamakhyan to Haghpat Hike
Day 8 : Sanahin & Haghpat Monasteries then to Tbilisi, trip concludes
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels in Yerevan on a twin-share basis
- Accommodation in local guest houses in rural locations twin-share (unless otherwise stated)
- Arrival airport transfer on day 1 & drop off at airport or group hotel on final day
- 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 6 dinners
- Internal transport by private vehicle
- English speaking local guides & mountain guide during hiking
- Local sightseeing & entrance fees to monuments as listed in itinerary
- Group medical kit
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Bottled water
- Aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- International flights
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 72 today.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Transcaucasian Trail Hike Armenia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Transcaucasian Trail Hike Armenia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Transcaucasian Trail Hike Armenia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.