- Vilnius - Explore Lithuania's charming capital which has one of the largest surviving medieval old towns in Northern Europe
- Riga - Uncover the highlights of Riga, Estonia's vibrant capital, with a tour of the Art Nouveaux District and Old Town
- Tallinn - Learn about the history of this charming medieval city and explore the picturesque Old Town
- Rundale Palace - Marvel at this magnificent palace, a former summer residence of the Duke of Courland
- Siauliai - Marvel at the Hill of Crosses, one of the holiest sites of Catholic Lithuania, where over 200,000 wooden crosses have been erected on a small hill
- Parnu - Take a stroll around this beautiful Estonian summer resort town
- Show more
Travel from Vilnius to Tallinn via Riga on this 8 day tour of the Baltic capitals, taking in the highlights of these three captivating cities. Discover medieval old towns, lush green forests and summer resorts on this journey through a less discovered corner of Europe.
Day: 1 Vilnius
Day: 2 Vilnius
Day: 3 Hill Of Crosses
Day: 4 Riga
Day: 5 Riga
Day: 6 Parnu
Day: 7 Tallinn
Day: 8 Tallinn
- 7 nights in 4 star hotels
- Porterage at hotels
- 7 breakfasts
- One arrival transfer on Day 1 and One departure transfer on Day 8 included per booking
- All relevant transportation in a private modern coach or minivan
- Escorted by a bi-lingual tour leader, with English speaking guides for city tours
- Sightseeing tours of Tallinn, Vilnius, Riga and Rundale Palace
- Welcome meeting with a Champagne-cocktail or juice
- Note: This tour is operated in conjunction with our trusted partner and you will join travellers from different operators, not solely On The Go. Minimum group size 2 - maximum 36.
- Entrance to Peter and Paul Church in Vilnius, Rundale Palace and Great Guild Hall in Tallinn
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of the Baltics - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 May 2024, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of the Baltics - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. World Nomads offers travel insurance for independent travelers and intrepid families.Visa
For this Highlights of the Baltics - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.