- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 31
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Vilnius Explore the beautiful old town, making stops at the Cathedral, Gediminas Tower, Peter and Paul Church, St Anna's Church, the Old University and the Gate of Dawn
- Riga Uncover the highlights of Riga, visiting the castle, Dome Cathedral, St Peters Church, Swedish Gates, Three Brothers and much more
- Tallinn Learn about the history of this charming Medieval city and explore the picturesque Old Town
- Rundale Palace Marvel at this magnificent palace, a former summer residence of the Duke of Courland
Travel from Vilnius to Tallinn via Riga on this 8 day tour of the Baltic capitals, taking in the highlights of these three captivating cities. Discover medieval old towns, lush green forests and summer resorts on this journey through a less discovered corner of Europe.
Day: 1 Vilnius
Day: 2 Vilnius
Day: 3 Hill Of Crosses
Day: 4 Riga
Day: 5 Riga
Day: 6 Parnu
Day: 7 Tallinn
Day: 8 Tallinn
- 7 nights in 4 star hotels
- 7 breakfasts
- One arrival transfer on Day 1 and One departure transfer on Day 8 included per booking
- All relevant transportation in private modern vehicles
- Escorted by an English speaking tour leader
- Entrance and guided tour of Rundale Palace
- Entrances to Old University in Vilnius and Great Guild Hall in Tallinn
- Sightseeing tours of Tallinn, Vilnius and Riga
- International flights and visas
- Items of a personal nature and additional meals
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of the Baltics - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 September 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of the Baltics - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of the Baltics - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.