- Active and outdoor
- Spiritual or religious tour
- Countryside and village visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Hike the limestone karsts of Vang Vieng.
- Discover the serenity of Luang Prabang on a sunset trek to Wat Phousi.
- Visit to Kuang Si Waterfalls.
- Float on the mighty Mekong.
Now's the time for adventure on your terms with this tour of Laos that's affordable for young travellers. Explore countryside caves by bike in Vang Vieng, go back in time in the ancient city of Luang Prabang, and watch local life unfold on the Mekong. It's some of the best of Southeast Asia, all in one place. Take it all on with new friends, new places, and new must-sees and -dos to share back home.
Day 1: Vientiane
Day 2: Vientiane/Vang Vieng
Day 3: Vang Vieng
Day 4: Vang Vieng/Luang Prabang
Day 5: Luang Prabang
Day 6: Luang Prabang/Pak Beng
Day 7: Pak Beng/Chiang Khong
Day 8: Chiang Khong/Chiang Mai
Day 9: Chiang Mai
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (2 nts), hostels (multi-share) (5 nts), homestay (1 nt).
6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD105-140 for meals not included.
- Train, local bus, air-con bus, slow boat, songthaew, tuk-tuk, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mekong River Homestay & Baci Ceremony, Muang Pakbèng
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Vang Vieng Nightlife, Vang Vieng
- Your Discover Moment: Luang Prabang
- Guided hike in Vang Vieng
- Slow boat up the Mekong
- Orientation walk, sunset trek to Wat Phousi, Kuang Si Waterfalls excursion and street food crawl in Luang Prabang
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Vientiane and from Chiang Mai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Laos: Sunrises & Street Food tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 38 today.
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Laos: Sunrises & Street Food tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 May 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Laos: Sunrises & Street Food tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Laos: Sunrises & Street Food tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.