- City sightseeing
- Train tour
- Countryside and village visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See the real Venice on an optional gondola ride down the Grand Canal and through the city's complex network of waterways. Feel the romance as you pass beneath the Bridge of Sighs and the Rialto Bridge
- A series of walking paths connect the pastel villages of Monterosso, Corniglia and Riomaggiore in Cinque Terre. Explore this amazing region on foot, or you can jump on a train if you need a break
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa may be Pisa's most iconic image, but the city offers so much more. The Piazza dei Miracoli and Pisa Baptistry are masterpieces in MedievalItalian architecture
- There's a lot more to Florence than Renaissance art (although the art is pretty great). The Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore is brimming with nearly 600 years of history and stories
Travel to Italy and savour the many flavours of this gastronomic haven on a journey from the canals of Venice to the cobblestone streets of Rome. Explore historic sites and picturesque villages on this special food-lovers' adventure through some of the most incredible places in Italy. There is plenty of time to indulge in everything from fresh seafood and hearty wines to the finest balsamic vinegars and pesto in the world. This 10-day trip is sure to tantalise all the senses.
Cinque Terre / La Spezia
Pisa / Florence
Spello / Perugia
- Hotel (9 nights)
- 9 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners
- Train , Public bus , Ferry , Metro , Taxi
- An expert tour leader
- Venice - Welcome Dinner
- Venice - San Giorgio Bell Tower
- Venice - Traghetto Boat Ride
- Cinque Terre - Day Trip, including Cinque Terre Pass
- Cinque Terre - 'Il Laboratorio del Pesto' Making & Demonstration
- Pisa - Half Day Trip to Pisa
- Florence - Piazzale Michelangelo
- Florence - Dinner in Local Restaurant
- Spello - Enoteca Wine Tasting & Lunch
- Spello - Half Day Trip to Spello
- Rome - Farewell Dinner at Local Restaurant
- Any international flights to Venice and from Rome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Italy Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 108+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Italy Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 22 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Italy Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Italy Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- The primary means of transportation on this trip is by train. Train travel is a fast way to traverse long distances, allowing you to avoid traffic jams and arrive right into the city centre. Italian trains are comfortable and all have toilets. Due to the destinations visited on this trip many train journeys are done by local trains, rather than high speed trains.
- Upon arrival into each new destination, your luggage will be transferred to the hotel by car (except in Florence and Rome, where the distance from the train station to the hotel is very short and is best covered on foot carrying your own luggage). Please note that you will have to carry your own luggage on and off the train, so make sure it doesn’t exceed our weight and size recommendations. You can find this information in the 'Packing' section of the Essential Trip Information.
- Summer temperatures can be extreme in many regions of Italy (over 40°C), which can be uncomfortable. It’s important to use sun protection, wear layers to combat the heat and drink plenty of water. Please consider the time of the year you wish to travel and your suitability to that season.
- As accommodation on this trip is twin-share, single travellers will share a room with another traveller of the same sex. If you’d prefer not to share, a single room supplement is available at an additional charge. Please ask your travel consultant for more details, but note that this price is not applicable to your days in Venice. This trip is a great opportunity to get to know other travellers, so embrace it while you can. Please also note that rooms in Europe can seem rather small by American or Australian standards and often there are no double beds, but rather 2 single beds that can be pushed together.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers