Looking for available travel experts
Italy Countryside and village visits Tours 2019/2020
9 Countryside and village visits Tours with 1670 Reviews
- Lose yourself in the rural allure of Val D’orcia.
- Explore the spellbinding medieval villages of Arezzo and Ang.
- Experience life as a local in a beautiful private apartment in a genuine Tuscan farmhouse.
- Discover the origins of the Prosecco wine.
- Walk through the narrow street in the old village of Contovello.
- Explore the ancient, terraced vineyards facing the Adriatic Sea.
Hidden in a little corner of north-eastern Italy and beautifully located in a unique setting ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Localita Prosecco - Contovello, 223, 34151 Prosecco-contovello Ts/Localita Prosecco - Contovello, 223, 34151 Prosecco-contovello Ts View Map
- Operator Prosecco Escapes
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Visit the wineries inside the estate and enjoy some wine tastings.
- Enjoy an outdoor barbecue accompanied by typical Tuscan dishes.
- Savour a unique dinner in the picturesque vineyards.
- Ride an ebike through the Chianti hills.
- Enjoy a light lunch and a wine tasting in the countryside.
- See and visit Chianti castles and hillside villa estates.
- Ride an electric bike through the hills of Chianti.
- Attend a wine-tasting session, learn more about the Chianti wine.
- Visit a famous wine estate.
- Learn more about the food and wines produced on the lava terrain of Etna.
- Sample 5 glasses of wine at a winery.
- Savour a delicious organic lunch of Etna-produced food in a local farmhouse.
- Try volcanic wines and organic appetizers in a lava stone open-air amphitheater in Etna.
- Buy your produce at the local market and learn Sicilian cooking in a family trattoria.
- Explore the magnificent UNESCO heritage town of Noto.
- Say hello to your new home: a private Villa/apartment in an authentic Tuscan farmhouse..
- Get ready for a unique experience where you will live like a local with the locals.
- Step into the old soul of Tuscany with a off the beaten track tour with a local expert.
- Discover the beauty of the Chianti Classico region and stunning Tuscan countryside.
- Taste one of the most famous red wines in the world.
- Visit three vineyards and cellars.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results