- duration 6 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Beagle Channel sailing
- Ushuaia City
- Perito Moreno Glacier
The trip starts in Ushuaia and ends in the lap of El Calafate, a small town located at the edge of the Patagonian steppe and lakeshore. Explore Los Glaciares National Park, where you will be able to witness some of Patagonia's most important sites, such as the Perito Moreno and Upsala glaciers, and Cerro Fitz Roy.
Enjoy postcard perfect sunset in Laguna Nimez, hear the majestic ruptures the glaciers make as they crash into the waters, and take scenic boat trips past glaciers and icebergs. Be prepared for a Patagonian trip that everyone wants to be a part of!
Day 1: Ushuaia, Patagonia
Day 2: Trek and canoe in Tierra del Fuego National Park
Day 3: Navigating the Beagle Channel
Day 4: Ushuaia – El Calafate
Day 5: Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 6: El Calafate, Patagonia
- Transfers from / to the airport.
- 2 nights accommodation in Calafate and 3 in Ushuaia.
- Tours described in the Itinerary
- Bilingual guides (Spanish / English)
- Domestic & international flights or buses
- National Park Entrance Fees (Los Glaciares U$D 27; Tierra del Fuego U$D 25).
- Save +US$ 25 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.