- Food tour
- Sightseeing tour
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 22
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Experience a Kendo class with a Samurai descendent
- Take irate ship cruise to see the famed Mount Fuji
- Visit the FushimiInari Red Torii Gates and other iconic landmarks
- Stay overnight in a temple and sleep on traditional Japanese mats
Japan has a way of enveloping you from the moment you step off the plane. The unique culture and friendliness of the people will stay with you forever. From partying in the famous Shinjuku area of Tokyo to walking down the stone paths passing Geisha in the Gion district in Kyoto, One Life Adventures - Japan is a backpacking adventure tour and will show you the best of the country in 10 days. Starting in Tokyo and finishing in Osaka we explore the iconic areas of Japan plus some places off the tourist trail. The itinerary is jam-packed with amazing tours, visits, and classes. Check out the itinerary for more details.
By the end of the 10 days, you would have lived and breathed the Land of the Rising Sun.
Want longer in Japan? Try our 14-day tour!
*Please note that this is an active, fast-paced, backpacking-style tour with a lot of walking. Please make sure you're adequately prepared. The majority of our guests on this tour are in their twenties.
Day 1: Welcome to Japan
Day 2: Explore Tokyo!
Day 3: Sushi Making Class & Robot Restaurant
Day 4: Travel to Hakone & Mt Fuji Viewing
Day 5: Temple Stay
Day 6: Arrive in Kyoto & Gion Walking Tour
Day 7: Kyoto Temple and Shrine Tour
Day 8: Golden Pavilion, Zen Gardens And Kendo Class
Day 9: Bamboo Forest, Osaka, Food Tour and Karaoke
Day 10: Departure
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 3 Dinners
- All tours, entrance fees, classes and activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transport as indicated in the itinerary
- Accommodation during the tour
- Return to Tokyo Bullet Train
- Travel Insurance
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that this tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate