- Spot mysterious geishas in Kyoto's Gion district.
- Experience cherry blossom season or beautiful autumn colours.
- Watch the famous snow monkeys bathing in hot springs.
Ancient wooden temples, raked-pebble Zen gardens and chanting Buddhist monks juxtaposed with space-age towers, neon ... Read More
SaveUS$ 291From US$ 5,815 14 days View Tour
|May 11||Only 1 seat left|
|May 18||Only 3 seats left|
- Food is taken seriously in Japan.
- Tasting succulent Hida beef in Takayama is the definition of a melt-in-your-mouth moment.
- Exploring the unexpected underground foodie treasure trove that is a depachika (department store food court).
SaveUS$ 1,220From US$ 5,085 US$ 4,068 12 days View Tour
|May 12||Only 1 seat left|
|May 19||Only 3 seats left|
- Experience the history of the city, its food and the culture.
- Be accompanied by a passionate, experienced local English speaking guide.
- Get great insight about local food, history, and culture.
- Insider access to the Toyosu Wholesale Market and Tsukiji Fish Market.
- Learn how to select seasonal fishes in the markets.
Explore Tokyo’s most famous fish markets: Toyosu & Tsukiji, and learn the intricacies selecting and ... Read More
- Get insider access to the Toyosu Wholesale Market and Tsukiji fish market.
- Learn to fillet fish and prepare DIY sushi from a sushi master.
- Enjoy a supreme sushi lunch.
Explore Tokyo’s most famous fish markets: Toyosu & Tsukiji, and learn the intricacies of selecting ... Read More
- Discover the culture of Tokyo on a private guided tour.
- See the Unesco World Heritage sites of Japan’s ancient capital, Kyoto.
- Join a street food tour with a local guide in Osaka & try octopus dumplings.
Experience Japanese culture and tradition through art on this incredible, 15-day tour. Start in Tokyo ... Read More
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results