- What better way to see Japan than by the country's famous railway system? It's clean, efficient and we include a 14-day Japan Rail Pass in the trip price.
- This trip affords you a good balance of included activities and free time, with plenty of optional activities to keep you busy and a helpful leader to steer you in the right direction.
- Much of the accommodation is in traditional Japanese ryokans.
From US$ 4,750 US$ 3,562 14 days View Tour
|Nov 25||Only 8 seats left|
|Dec 9||Only 9 seats left|
- Take on a famous Rickshaw ride.
- See attractions and get cultural insights as your guide drives and guides you..
From US$ 40 30 minutes View Tour
- What better way to see Japan than by the country's famous railway system? It's clean, efficient and we include a 7-day Japan Rail Pass in the trip price so there's no need to worry about the logistics or costs of transport between cities.
- Spend the night in a traditional Japanese ryokan, sleeping on an authentic tatami mat.
- Surrounded by monks and tranquil scenery, an overnight temple stay in Koya-san is as peaceful and unique as it sounds.
From US$ 40 30~ minutes View Tour
- Food is taken seriously in Japan. From the station tonkatsu restaurant to the highest end sushi, Japanese people take pride in the cooking and presentation, and any bad meal is incredibly rare
- Tasting the succulent Hida beef in Takayama is the definition of a melt-in-your-mouth moment
- Exploring the unexpected underground foodie treasure trove that is a depachika (department store food court)
From US$ 4,595 US$ 4,135 12 days View Tour
|Nov 12||Only 4 seats left|
|Mar 11||10+ seats left|
- Hike up Mt Fuji for the Japanese sunrise
- Discover Tokyo, where dazzling neon lights are only the beginning. Feast on market-fresh sushi, try your hand at calligraphy, and cook your own okonomiyaki on a Tokyo Bay boat cruise
- Fast, fun and futuristic, a bullet train ride (Odawara to Kyoto) is an essential Japanese experience, sure to be a thrill for the whole family
- Bask in the soothing waters of an onsen in Hakone. These Japanese hot-spring baths are the perfect antidote to a couple of days of walking around the big city
- Focus and create iconic and unexpected photos of Kyoto
- Enhance your photography with powerful composition techniques
- Have fun training your eyes for interesting photo opportunities
From US$ 2,459 US$ 2,090 10 days View Tour
|Mar 29||Only 7 seats left|
|Apr 12||Only 7 seats left|
- Feel the calmness at the Zen rock garden
- Experience the daily life and culture of the Japanese people
- Recall the scenes from "Memoir of Geisha" by walking through the corridors of red gates
- Learn about the citys history on bike - the most preferred way to travel here
- Paddle down the path of philosophy with beautiful cherry trees shadowing over
- Visit the Zen temples and canals with old teahouses and bathhouses
From US$ 1,349 US$ 1,255 6 days View Tour
|Jan 11||10+ seats left|
|Jan 25||Only 10 seats left|
From US$ 1,619 US$ 1,376 7 days View Tour
|Mar 24||Only 7 seats left|
|Apr 7||Only 7 seats left|
- See Kyoto transition from a daytime haven of shrines and temples to a magical nighttime town.
- Wander the back streets of Gion and see if you can spot a few Geiko walking through the old quarter.
- Visit local spots rarely discovered by tourists such as the Nishiki Tenmangu street shrines.
- See the contrast of Kyoto by day and Kyoto after dusk.
- Visit the famous Fushimi Inari Shrine with its many red torii gates.
- Explore the famous Gion geisha district, and learn about where the geisha live and work.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results