Japan Group Tours
No matter what your particular travel style might be, there is bound to be a Japan group tour to suit you.
- City Sightseeing with a group in Tokyo: On a group tour of Tokyo, travel around the vibrant Harajuku district, the Meiji Shrine, and more with an expert local guide. Tokyo is a megalopolis with many facets and layers to it. With a guide by your side, you will get to visit the spots that many solo foreign travelers rarely venture.
- Explore religious sites on a Kyoto group tour: There are plenty of shrines, temples, and UNESCO heritage sites in Kyoto, such as the ancient Nijo Castle. Japan group tours usually cover a lot of religious sites in the kyoto. And the best part is group tour parties can skip queues at some popular attractions.
- Relax at a hot spring with your group in Hakone: The hot spring culture and onsen tradition in Japan goes centuries back. One of the best places to have an onsen experience is Hakone. Travel around the 17 different hot springs in the area, and relax with your traveling companions. Once you are all rejuvenated, head to the local Shinto temple, or get your fill of art at the Hakone Open Air Museum.
Japan group tours by age
A great part of group tours around Japan is meeting like-minded travelers, so check out these popular tours based on age.
Japan group tours based on a budget
- Luxury group tours in Japan: Take the benefits of having a tour guide specific to your group, get unique insights into the Japanese way of life and recommendations for places to see and food to try. Get on an aerial tram ride at Mount Fuji or hop on a ferry to Miyajima Island, a luxury group tour in Japan will show you the best the country has to offer.
- Budget group tours in Japan: If you are on a tighter budget in the notoriously expensive Japan, a budget group tour can be a great way to save up some money. Stay in affordable hotels and traditional ryokans inns, or share rooms with your fellow group travelers, split bills with your group in every step of your tour of Japan. Go on optional excursions like the Hakone Onsens and benefit from a reduced group rate.
Japan group tours based on popular travel theme
If you are taking a group tour in Japan, here are some particularly popular travel themes you might enjoy:
Duration-based Japan group tours
Short on time or looking to fill a slightly longer itinerary? We have got Japan group packages to suit all durations.
Should you have custom requirements when it comes to designing the perfect group tour in Japan, you could submit a customized trip request for Japan.
Travel experience and benefits of group tours in Japan
- Head up to the Kamikochi National Park and explore the mountains, forests, and rivers in a safer, group setting.
- Accommodation and transport costs in Japan can add up when traveling solo in Japan. So a group tour is a good way to save money.
- If you opt for a private group tour around Japan, you can control the pace of your adventure, without having to organize it yourself completely.
Tips when doing group tours in Japan
- If you want to see Japan’s famous cherry blossoms in your group tour, book your trip between March and May.
- Tipping is considered rude in Japan. So, do not be surprised if your tip is refused. If you want to give your tour guide or driver a token of appreciation, bring a small gift from your home country instead.
- Get the meeting points or accommodation for your group tours written in Japanese. If you are trying to find it again after spending some free time exploring, you can simply pass the address to a taxi driver.