- A fascinating cultural journey through the heart of the Caucasus
From US$ 2,154 US$ 2,003 14 days View Tour
|May 26||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 16||Only 8 seats left|
- This is the perfect trip for history buffs, taking in ancient historical sites from across Georgia
- Journey to the Svaneti region, a remote and alluring land of snow-capped mountains, where you'll discover medieval tower-houses and a fascinating local dialect
- Get active on hikes to Georgia's Shkhara glacier
- Azerbaijan's cosmopolitan capital of Baku is often referred to as the 'new Dubai'. Enjoy a guided walking tour around the city's World Heritage-listed Old Town
- The Caucasus Mountains will take your breath away, thanks to its mud volcanoes, ancient mosques, lush forests and tall peaks
- Enjoy lunch with a local family where you'll sample delicious homemade food, wine and Georgian grape water 'Chacha'
From US$ 2,030 10 days View Tour
|Jun 11||Only 10 seats left|
|Jul 2||10+ seats left|
- Explore some of the most beautiful sites o Tbilisi, including an ancient fortress
- Discover the ancient arts of winemaking
- Enjoy a delicious Georgian lunch (vegetarian)
- Chat with a Tbilisi-based local expert who can help you plan your Best.
- Learn all the secret local tips you won’t find in most guidebooks.
- Meet up with fellow like-minded travellers.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results