- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover Beechworth, and Melbourne
- Explore Parliament House in Canberra with a Local Specialist
- Visit Gold Creek Sheep Station, and the Australian War Memorial in Canberra
- Connect with Locals Visit Gold Creek Station for an exclusive Be My Guest Aussie barbecue lunch and sheep farm experience with the Starr family.
Sign up for a whirlwind Australia tour package packed with history, cities, and locals. Traverse remote country stations, connect with Canberra’s capital culture, explore Australian gold rush heritage, and immerse in Melbourne’s urban scene. This short but mighty journey south is sure to capture your heart.
Day 1: Depart Sydney for Canberra, Australia's Capital
Day 2: Via Beechworth to Wangaratta
Day 3: Melbourne, City on the Bay
Day 4: Melbourne, Yours to Uncover
Day 5: Farewell Melbourne
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 1 Regional Dinner
- 4 Breakfasts
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- All land transport shown. All transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- 1 Be My Guest
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Any international flights to Sydney and NSW and from Melbourne are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Capitals - City Meets Bush tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern Capitals - City Meets Bush tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Southern Capitals - City Meets Bush tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Capitals - City Meets Bush tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.