- City sightseeing
- Nature and bush walks
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Discover Beechworth, and Melbourne
- Explore Parliament House in Canberra with a Local Specialist
- Visit Gold Creek Sheep Station, and the Australian War Memorial in Canberra
- Connect with Locals Visit Gold Creek Station for an exclusive Be My Guest Aussie barbecue lunch and sheep farm experience with the Starr family.
- Dive Into Culture Experience small town charm and Australian hospitality during your visit to Beechworth.
Sign up for a whirlwind Australia tour package packed with history, cities, and locals. Traverse remote country stations, connect with Canberra’s capital culture, explore Australian gold rush heritage, and immerse in Melbourne’s urban scene. This short but mighty journey south is sure to capture your heart.
Day 1: Depart Sydney for Canberra, Australia's Capital
Day 2: Via Beechworth to Wangaratta
Day 3: Melbourne, City on the Bay
Day 4: Melbourne, Yours to Uncover
Day 5: Farewell Melbourne
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 1 Regional Dinner
- 4 Breakfasts
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- All land transport shown. All transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- 1 Be My Guest
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Any international flights to Sydney and NSW and from Melbourne are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Capitals - City Meets Bush tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern Capitals - City Meets Bush tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 July 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Southern Capitals - City Meets Bush tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Capitals - City Meets Bush tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.