- duration 5 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1-99 yrs
- max group size 60
- guiding method Partially guided
- Tour Code BM-18702
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Italian, Spanish
- Visit the wineries inside the estate and enjoy some wine tastings
- Enjoy an outdoor barbecue accompanied by typical Tuscan dishes
- Savour a unique dinner in the picturesque vineyards
A unique experience designed to give you only the best of what the Chianti region has to offer in its various declinations: the history, the landscapes, the wine and culinary traditions and the incomparable atmospheres. Other than enjoying a delicious typical dinner of local products and dishes, you will be surrounded by the splendid and charming landscape made of vineyard rows, which so quaintly characterize the Chianti region. The dishes that you will taste, all made of fresh local products, are the fruit of the hard work and care for the land that local producers have been exercising for centuries.
Upon your arrival you will be given a glass for you to carry along the visit of the farm’s wineries and thus enjoy a number of wine tastings on this small-scaled wine route. The dinner location will be set to offer you maximum quality and cosiness, as it will be decorated with candles and torches.
Not only the gentle sounds of the earth and the vineyards will accompany your dinner under the stars, but also a harmonious musical background, which will perfectly match the succession of dishes. You will taste pappa al pomodoro or ribollita (both typical recipes from the people’s folklore) and a barbecue of meat and fresh seasonal vegetables of the farm. Let yourself get carried away by the warmth and fragrances of the barbecue and the perfumes of the grapevines, which will inebriate your dinner experience. The rural yet elegant scenario of the estate will perfectly frame and complete your evening.
- Travel by coach or minivan
- Expert multilingual tour leader
- Visit to the estate’s wineries and wine tastings
- Dinner in the vineyards
- Any international flights to/from Siena are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Dinner in the Chianti Vineyards from Siena tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Information• A vegetarian menu is always available upon request. • In case of bad weather conditions the dinner will take place inside the estate’s restaurant. • Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved and this tour is not wheelchair accessible. Tour duration: 5h Meeting point: In front of Hotel Minerva, in Via Giuseppe Garibaldi 72, 53100, SI Departure time: 06:30 pm (check in closes 15 min before departure) Return point: Same as departure Return time: around 11:30 pm