- Enjoy boat trips along the Amalfi coast and to the island of Capri.
- See the romantic coastal towns of Amalfi, Positano and Ravello.
- Visit both Herculaneum and legendary Pompeii.
“An absolutely delightful trip with lots of stunning scenery, great days out, wonderful company and lovely food. The Amalfi Coast ...”
SaveUS$ 55From US$ 1,099 8 days View Tour
|Oct 26||Only 2 seats left|
|Nov 9||Only 8 seats left|
- Discover Sicily on a small group tour of maximum 8 guests.
- Visit Taormina, the Godfather villages, Noto, Syracuse, Agrigento and Palermo.
- Enjoy local food and wine at wineries and on specific tours.
“We had a wonderful day together with Alfredo. Alfredo was the best guide ever!! He was excellent and was so ...”
- Learn to make hand-made pasta in a 17th century villa with a locally renowned chef.
- Visit truffle territory of the nero pregiato on the foothills of the Apennines.
- Experience the ultimate farm-to-terrace wine tasting experience.
“This trip was incredible. Our group was composed of only 6 people so it felt like a custom tour rather ...”
- Travel to Ascoli Piceno, see one of Italy's most beautiful squares.
- Enjoy 2 cooking classes, learn more about the secrets of Italian food.
- Explore vineyards around Ascoli Piceno and try some of the best Italian wines.
“If you’re tired of travelling with busloads of fellow tourists then a small boutique tour with The Italian on Tour ...”
- Operator The Italian on Tour
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Wine tasting tours, Cooking classes, Food tours, City sightseeing, Beaches, Natural landmarks sightseeing, Cultural, religious and historic sites & Art and architecture
- Accommodation Hotel
- Transport Train, Bus & Private Vehicle
- Age Range 18 to 85 years old
- Visit 3 different local, authentic food and wine venues.
- Get insider knowledge from a local guide.
- Sample typical organic food and 5 wines from Sicily.
- Coastal Trails - 5 day walks including the spectacular 'Walk of the Gods'.
- Capri - Day trip to explore to the more peaceful areas of this stunning island.
- Food and drink - Chance to make you own pizza,fresh cheese and sample homemade organic wine.
8 day walking tour through San Lazzaro, Naples, Amalfi Coast & Campania and 3 other destinations in Italy. Read More
SavingUS$ 68From US$ 1,282 8 days View Tour
|Aug 31||Only 1 seat left|
|Oct 19||Only 7 seats left|
- Discover magical Venice with a local by your side.
- Drink like a Venetian at some of our favourite and most authentic bacari wine bars.
- Cross the famous canal on a traghetto gondola like the locals do and explore the heart of the city: Rialto..
“Roberto did a great job. We took in places we normally would never had considered had we been simply touring ...”
SaveUS$ 5From US$ 100 2.5 hours View Tour
|Aug 24||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 2||Only 2 seats left|
- Baroque Lecce and cristal-clear sea in Salento.
- 'Trulli' houses in Alberobello.
- Enjoy a fun cookery class and wine tasting.
“The holiday was most enjoyable and we were escorted by Marinella in a friendly and efficient way. The hotels we ...”
SaveUS$ 65From US$ 1,299 8 days View Tour
|Oct 5||Only 7 seats left|
|Oct 19||Only 8 seats left|
- Italy is a foodie's paradise, but as a visitor it can be hard to escape the tourist traps.
- This trip takes in some of the titans of regional Italian cuisine – Rome (Lazio region), Tuscany, Emilia Romagna and the Veneto.
- Tasting the real balsamic vinegar in an attic acetaia is a revelation – it'll be hard to go back to the mass-produced version after this.
SaveUS$ 127From US$ 2,545 8 days View Tour
|Apr 17||10+ seats left|
|May 8||Only 10 seats left|
- Walk the classic rolling hills of Tuscany.
- Stay in a converted farmhouse.
- Enjoy the fabulous Chianti wines.
SaveUS$ 77From US$ 1,549 8 days View Tour
|Aug 24||Only 3 seats left|
|Oct 26||Only 8 seats left|
- Discover the prosecco DOCG wine region.
- Attend prosecco masterclass with an expert, enjoy prosecco wine tastings and winery visits.
- Take a walking tour of Venice.
4 day wine tasting tour in Italy, visiting Venice & Veneto, Venice and Treviso. Read More
- Enjoy quiet trails away from the crowds .
- Taste the authentic Italian bubbles and visit local producers.
- Explore charming mediaeval villages and Treviso.
“This is an easy introduction to trekking, mainly leisurely walking but with the occasional uphill sting in the tail. Very ...”
SaveUS$ 90From US$ 1,799 8 days View Tour
|Oct 5||Only 4 seats left|
|Oct 12||Only 6 seats left|
- Gozo - Two full days of varied sightseeing and short walks on Malta's unspoilt sister island.
- Megalithic Temples - Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Ggantija, Hagar Qim and Mnajdra.
- Grand Harbour Cruise and the Three Cities - Tour by boat of the spectacular Grand Harbour in Valletta and visits to the ancient cities of Senglea, Vittoriosa and Cospicua.
15 day active and outdoor tour to Valletta, Sicily and 1 other destinations travelling through Malta and Italy. Read More
SavingUS$ 162From US$ 3,078 15 days View Tour
|Aug 31||Only 5 seats left|
|Sep 7||Only 1 seat left|
- Wander through colourful markets and try Palermo's unique street food.
- Enjoy a hands-on cookery class with a local chef in Trapani.
- Sample a variety of local specialities during the included produce and wine tastings.
“Sicily is a fascinating treasure trove of history and beauty. This trip allows you to experience the Sicilian way of ...”
SaveUS$ 65From US$ 1,299 8 days View Tour
|Sep 1||Only 3 seats left|
|Sep 8||Only 2 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results