- Zip lining
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a dip in Baldi's hot springs
- Go out on a catamaran boat tour in Tortuga
- See the majestic Arenal Volcano
- Enjoy whitewater rafting and zip lining on a single day
See the Arenal Volcano and take a dip in the nearby hot spring at Baldi Complex. Raft down a 12km stretch of a river and enjoy flying from treetop to treetop while zip lining. The tour includes shuttle bus transfers between destinations and naturalist, professional tour guides on all days. You will be driven back to the airport after the tour is over.
Day 1: Costa Rica arrival
Day 2: Tortuga Island tour
Day 3: Arenal Volcano & hot springs
Day 4: Zip lining & rafting
Day 5: Departure
- Private airport transfers, both pickup and drop off
- Naturalist tour guides
- All breakfasts and other meals listed on the itinerary
- Tours and activities mentioned on the itinerary
- 4 nights' accommodation in high-quality hotels
- All taxes
- Gratitudes for tour guides
- Meals and activities not mentioned on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationFor the rafting and zipline canopy tour the minimum age is 7 years old. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.