- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Iceland's glaciers and waterfalls.
- Keep your eyes peeled for dazzling displays of the Northern Lights.
- Explore the famous Golden Circle and visit an Icelandic horse farm.
Iceland's otherworldly aura seems to heighten at the winter months, when viewing of the Northern Lights is at its peak and the contrast between the cool, crisp air and its steaming geothermic hot springs heightens. Couple that with hiking through Þingvellir National Park, visiting horse farms, exploring lava caves, and chasing waterfalls, and you've got yourself a spectacular winter adventure like no other.
Day 1: Reykjavík/Álftröð
Day 2: Álftröð
Day 3: Álftröð/Reykjavík
Day 4: Reykjavík
Day 5: Reykjavík
- Hotels (2 nts), Icelandic guesthouse (2 nts).
4 breakfasts, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD190-250 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Solheimar Ecovillage Visit, Selfoss
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Lava caving (Leiðarendi Cave)
- Visit to an Icelandic horse farm
- Golden Circle sightseeing
- Þingvellir National Park visit
- Geysir Hot Spring visit
- Gullfoss waterfall visit
- Northern Lights hunting (2 nts)
- Southern coast drive including Skógarfoss waterfall and Seljalndsfoss waterfall
- Transport to/from all included activities and between all destinations
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iceland Northern Lights & Golden Circle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 64 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 42 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 16 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iceland Northern Lights & Golden Circle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Northern Lights & Golden Circle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.