- Marvel at the striking Franz Josef glacier.
- Feast on a hangi in a Maori village.
- Let loose in Queenstown.
- Cruise around the fjords of Doubtful Sound
Two weeks is barely enough time to thoroughly explore your hometown, let alone a place as fascinating as New Zealand. For adventurers on a tight time-budget, this 15-day trip wraps up the must-sees of both islands with a nice little bow. Check out the Coromandel Peninsula's gorgeous beaches, hang with the Maori in a traditional village, and get your adrenaline fix in Queenstown. Consider this your New Zealand starter kit.
Day 1: Auckland
Day 2: Coromandel Peninsula/Hot Water Beach
Day 3: Coromandel Peninsula/Rotorua
Day 4: Rotorua/Wellington
Day 5: Wellington
Day 6: Wellington/Kaikoura
Day 7: Kaikoura/Hanmer Springs
Day 8: Hanmer Springs/Franz Josef
Day 9: Franz Josef
Day 10: Franz Josef/Queenstown
Day 11: Queenstown
Day 12: Queenstown
Day 13: Queenstown/Twizel
Day 14: Twizel/Christchurch
Day 15: Christchurch
- Hotels/motels (14 nts).
8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD515-670 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, plane, walking, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Franz Josef
- Your Discover Moment: Queenstown
- Coromandel Peninsula visit
- Cathedral Cove visit
- Orientation walk in Wellington and Christchurch
- Wine tasting
- Fiordland National Park visit with Doubtful Sound day cruise
- Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park visit with hiking opportunity (weather permitting)
- Free time in Rotorua
- Franz Josef
- and Queenstown
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of New Zealand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 129+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of New Zealand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 October 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of New Zealand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of New Zealand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 12 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.