- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 8
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Among the pastelhued houses of tranquil Procida, you’ll really feel like you’ve wandered off the beaten track
- Visit the ancient Roman town of Pompeii, which emerged from the ashes after thousands of years, and take a peak inside the steaming crater of the volcano that destroyed it
- Stroll through the flourishing countryside of the Amalfi Coast and pick olives straight from the tree
- This region is a haven for seafood, views and relaxation. With the free time that's afforded on this trip, you're able to explore the coast's famous cuisine, find the ideal picturepostcard views and float along at your own leisure
Set sail across the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean on an Amalfi Coast Sailing adventure. Cast off from the oldest island in the Bay of Naples, Procida, which has featured in a number of films thanks to its pastel-coloured houses and quaint, atmospheric streets. Explore the medieval fortress Castello Aragonese near the vibrant island of Ischia and bathe in ocean hot springs. View original artefacts from Pompeii at the Archeological Museum in Naples before roaming through the 2,000-year-old city itself, and end the adventure on a high – on a cliff top in Amalfi, gazing out across the azure seas and bright blue skies.
My tour guide, Kelly, was super knowledgeable, funny, and a pleasure to be around!
The group of people from different countries, regions, and ages made it the best tour I have been on.
Below are a few highlights:
1. BBQ in the Grampians
2. Bay of Martyrs
3. Seeing koalas and kangaroos in their natural habitat
4. The scenery along the Great Ocean Road
5. A boomerang lesson
6. The entire trip was lovely.”
Ischia - Sorrento
Sorrento - Pompeii
- Overnight boat (3 nights)
- An expert tour leader
- Any international flights to Procida and from Amalfi Coast & Campania are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sail Italy: Procida to Amalfi tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sail Italy: Procida to Amalfi tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 March 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sail Italy: Procida to Amalfi tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sail Italy: Procida to Amalfi tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- As the majority of this trip takes place on a sailing boat, you’ll need to feel comfortable with moving about the vessel, including the use of stairs. With that said, sea legs come naturally to some but not so much for others. Your friendly crew will be able to help with the effects of sea sickness if needed.
- A zodiac is used to transport passengers from the boat to the mainland, with landings taking place at piers (dry landings) as well as on beaches (wet landings). Zodiacs can sometimes be awkward to climb in and out of, but a sense of humour and can-do attitude is all you need.
- This is an adventure on board a real yacht, which means living spaces, cabins, bathrooms and showers need to be shared with other passengers. Sleeping quarters can be quite compact, but you will be spending the majority of your time above board in the open air.
- Time on the water also means time in the sun. Remember to pack sun protection, such as sun screen and a hat, and drink plenty of water to keep hydrated. See ‘Essential Trip Information’ below for a full packing list.
- Please note that smooth sailing is dependent on the weather, so itinerary changes may occur at the last minute if the weather becomes unfavourable. If any changes are made, you can trust in your knowledgeable skipper to choose an alternative route or activity.
- Due to the size of the yachts, sound carries easily from one side to the other and can wake your fellow travellers. If you’re planning to have a late night, it’s a good idea to head into town and experience the local night life.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Finish point instructions