Amalfi Coast & Campania Tours and Holidays 2019/2020
Amalfi Coast & Campania - 51 Trips with 199 Reviews
- Skip the line into one of the world’s greatest archeological sights.
- Wander the fully-preserved streets of Pompeii and stroll along the top of the city walls.
- View the death casts of people caught in the eruption.
- Marvel the beauty of southern Italy's most famous coastline.
- Visit the amazing Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello.
- Enjoy the atmosphere of the Mediterranean.
- Excursion to a renowned UNESCO-listed archaeological site.
- Opportunity to experience what life was like in Roman times.
- Stress-free transportation from central Naples.
- Tour the ancient city of Herculaneum and see it much as it existed than 2,000 years ago.
- See some of the villas of Herculaneum's wealthiest citizens.
- Go the Palestra (Big Gym) and feel like an archaeologist exploring the volcanic evidence.
- Sip homemade limoncello on a farm overlooking the Amalfi Coast.
- Cruise the crystal blue waters of the Amalfi Coast on two separate boat rides.
- Explore Positano - a holiday destination of choice of Romantic poets of the 19th century.
- Among the pastel-hued houses of tranquil Procida, you’ll really feel like you’ve wandered off the beaten track.
- Visit the ancient Roman town of Pompeii, which emerged from the ashes after thousands of years, and take a peak inside the steaming crater of the volcano that destroyed it.
- Stroll through the flourishing countryside of the Amalfi Coast and pick olives straight from the tree.
SaveUS$ 213From US$ 925 US$ 749 4 days View Tour
|Jun 8||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 15||Only 1 seat left|
- Enjoy an extensive walking tour of Naples' historical city center.
- Troll the city's characteristic alleyways.
- See the panoramic views of the volcano Vesuvius and whole Gulf of Naples.
- Step back in time among the olive groves, ancient villages and medieval architecture of Amalfi.
- Explore the caves of Capri’s Grotta Azzura and swim in the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean.
- If it was good enough to be the holiday destination of Roman emperors, the idyllic city of Capri is good enough for anyone.
SaveUS$ 187From US$ 845 US$ 693 4 days View Tour
|Jun 11||Only 1 seat left|
|Jun 18||Only 1 seat left|
- Get up close and personal with the active volcanoes scattered across the Aeolian Islands and perhaps take a dip in one of the suplhur springs.
- Surrounded by dramatic valleys and craters set in a lunar-like landscape, towering Mt.
- Search crumbling Greek and Roman ruins in the charming seaside town of Taormina.
SaveUS$ 600From US$ 4,135 US$ 3,721 15 days View Tour
|Jun 16||Only 3 seats left|
|Jun 30||Only 6 seats left|
- Explore the ruins of Pompeii with a private guide.
- Walk along the original road made of volcanic basalt rock.
- See the buildings of the Forum, the city center for religion, trade, administration.
- Stroll through the flourishing countryside of the Amalfi Coast and pick lemons straight from the tree.
- Join the sophisticates of Puglia with a glass of Moscato di Trani and drink to Trani’s oceanic beauty at a harbour-side bar.
- Stay in a bit of local history and feel like a true Alberobello resident with a night in Alberobello’s unique trulli.
SaveUS$ 651From US$ 2,265 US$ 1,699 10 days View Tour
|Jun 2||Only 9 seats left|
|Jun 9||Only 7 seats left|
- Stunning door-to-door rides through traffic-free roads.
- Travel across Italy from Puglia to the Amalfi Coast.
- Visit UNESCO sites and venture into forgotten villages.
SaveUS$ 147From US$ 2,945 8 days View Tour
|Sep 7||Only 8 seats left|
- Descend below the Naples’ streets to discover the famous catacombs, before indulging in a traditional pizza in one Naples' many eateries.
- The ancient Roman town of Pompeii has been frozen in time under the shadow of the very volcano which destroyed it, Mount Vesuvius.
- Walk the Path of the Gods along the spectacular Sentiero degli Dei, one of the most scenic trails in the world.
SaveUS$ 100From US$ 2,000 8 days View Tour
|Jul 7||Only 2 seats left|
|Aug 18||Only 1 seat left|
- Romantic Venice is like no other city in the world, a watery wonderland literally sinking under the weight of its iconic sights.
- Explore the masterpiece medieval town of Gubbio – centuries of history around every corner and the requisite cobblestone streets, gothic palaces and churches, all with stunning views straight across the valley.
- Visit the birthplace of St Francis, Italy's second holiest city, to explore the imposing basilica built in his name.
SaveUS$ 171From US$ 3,420 15 days View Tour
|Jul 21||Only 1 seat left|
|Sep 22||Only 5 seats left|
- Enjoy boat trips along the Amalfi coast and to the island of Capri.
- See the romantic coastal towns of Amalfi, Positano and Ravello.
- Visit both Herculaneum and legendary Pompeii.
SaveUS$ 85From US$ 1,705 8 days View Tour
|Jun 29||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 13||Only 8 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Italy
Travelling to Italy? Chat with a local travel specialist in Italy who can help organize your trip.
Matteo Piccardi Travel Expert in Italy
Massimo Giannetto Travel Expert in Italy
Stefania Grillo Travel Expert in Italy