- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private and Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Paro exploding with colors and tradition.
- Guided city tour of the tiny capital Thimphu.
- Visit Punakha Dzong – the most beautiful monastery in Bhutan.
- Hike to Taktsang Monastery ‘Tiger’s Nest’ one of the most popular monasteries in Bhutan.
Basically, the tour circulates around the prominent cities of Bhutan like Paro, the tiny capital – Thimphu and the old kingdom – Punakha.
In Thimphu, you will visit its prime tourist attractions like King Memorial Chorten, Centenary Market, authentic craft bazaar and others.
The tour then proceeds to Punakha where the beautiful Punakha Dzong, one of the most impressive in Bhutan, is located. En-route, you will hike up to the Chimmi Lakhang, popularly known as the fertility temple dedicated to Drupka Kunley.
Concluding Punakha, the tour re-traces it’s way back to Paro where another important feature of the tour awaits i.e. hike up to the Taktsang Monastery (3,120m) or ‘Tiger’s Nest’ perched in a vertical cliff.
Best of Bhutan Tour is ideal for anyone who wishes to know more about this high Himalayan nation and get to know it’s ancient culture and traditions.
Day 1: Arrival Paro - Thimphu
Day 2: Thimphu - Punakha
Day 3: In Punakha
Day 4: Punakha - Paro
Day 5: In Paro - Sightseeing
Day 6: Paro - Hike to Tiger’s Nest Monastery
Day 7: Paro depart
- Tours Specified in the itinerary.
- Best hotel accommodations, “A” grade hotels (Government approved 3 stars and above)
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea/Coffee with snacks as and when required)
- All land transportation by private vehicle within Bhutan as per the itinerary.
- Services of experienced and English speaking guide (Government Licensed holder)
- Medical Facilities - Free (consulting doctors and medicine)
- Mineral water on long trips both on trek and cultural tours.
- Mineral water during all meals.
- Museum fees and other special entry fees.
- All necessary permits for entering Dzongs, Monasteries, Monuments and restricted areas.
- Visa and TDF fees.
- Government royalty, tax and fees.
- Service charge.
- Travel Insurance.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
- Tips to guides and drivers.
- Save US$ 49+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationOur entire Bhutan tours are private journeys and tailor made programs suited for any independent travelers according to their chosen traveling dates. Should you wish the tour can be easily customized as per your interest and activities you wish to get involve in or spend more time in your places of interest. Contact us to customize this tour to your requirements. This tour can be undertaken all year round.