Looking for available travel experts
- Hike to Takstang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery, the most photographed site in Bhutan.
- Visit where Guru Padmasambhava landed on the back of a tiger in the 8th century.
- Explore Thimpu, the capital city of Bhutan.
- Drive through Dochula Pass (3100m) to view the higher Himalayas of Bhutan.
- Visit Chimi Lhakhang, the Temple of Fertility, built in the 15th century.
- Visit Punakha Dzong, situated between two rivers.
- Cross a chain of mountains that separates two valleys.
- Revel in beautiful valleys, dense forests and snow capped mountains.
- Experience Bhutan's unique culture and village excursions.
- Enjoy the fabulous views of Mt.
- Go out on a sightseeing tour of Thimpu.
- Camp overnight at the base of Mt Jumolhari..
- Bhutan is perhaps the most mysterious and diverse of all the Himalayan kingdoms, where for centuries a traditional Buddhist culture has thrived in isolation from the rest of the world..
- It is a land of contrast - with lush forested valleys, fortified monasteries, sacred mountains, art and architecture unique to the region..
- The captial Thimphu is charming and serene, a delight to explore..
SavingUS$ 190From US$ 3,605 9 days View Tour
|Apr 17||Only 9 seats left|
|Apr 24||Only 8 seats left|
- Discover some of Bhutan's most sacred monasteries, including Tiger's Nest.
- Explore the National Library in Bhutan’s capital Thimphu.
- Travel to the Dochula Pass (3050m), enjoy spectacular views of the Himalayas.
- Enjoy amazing views of surrounding hills and mountains from the Pelela Pass.
- Explore museums & monasteries in Punakha.
- Hike up to the amazing cliff-hanging monastery of Tiger’s Nest.
- Discover diverse Himalayan cultures in Darjeeling, Sikkim, Bhutan & Nepal.
- Experience the atmosphere of the hill stations, Darjeeling and Kalimpong.
- Explore Rumtek Monastery in Sikkim and ancient dzongs in Bhutan.
SavingUS$ 203From US$ 3,852 13 days View Tour
|Dec 17||10+ seats left|
|Apr 8||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Bhutan
Travelling to Bhutan? Chat with a local travel specialist in Bhutan who can help organize your trip.