- Explore the breathtaking Mt.
- Visit Paro, Thimpu and Punakha..
- Discover the best of Bhutanese culture.
“Excellent, very professional for Himalaya tours, we visit almost the holy Budda places and sightseeing around the Paro, old capital ...”
- Hike to Takstang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery, the most photographed site in Bhutan.
- Visit where Guru Padmasambhava landed on the back of a tiger in the 8th century.
- Explore Thimpu, the capital city of Bhutan.
HighlightsGroup Tours Available
- Explore Paro exploding with colors and tradition..
- Guided city tour of the tiny capital Thimphu..
- Visit Punakha Dzong – the most beautiful monastery in Bhutan..
“I wrote Bharat after reading some of the reviews and check through Breakfree Adventure website. I wanted a customized tour ...”
- Operator Breakfree Adventures Pvt Ltd
- Tour Type Private and Group Tour
- Activities Sightseeing Tours
- Accommodation Hotel
- Transport Private Vehicle
- Age Range 5 to 79 years old
- Sightseeing in the Bhutan’s capital, Thimphu.
- Travel to Punakha via Dochu La pass and tour the Chimi Lhakhang temple on the way.
- Visit the Punakha Dzong and explore the amazing Gangtey village.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results