- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Chablis: Taste one of the most famous white wines in the world. Treasure the purity of flavour and rapierlike effect on the palate with an expert vintner.
- Chambéry: Savour a delightful FarmtoTable Dinner prepared with fresh, locallysourced ingredients and accompanied with local wine.
- ChâteauneufduPape: Embark on a Côtes du Rhone experience to a famous wine village, where you sample wine with an expert and gain a few tips about what to look for in a robust red its colour, fragrance and legs are all as important as the taste!
- ChâteauneufduPape: Enjoy a delicious FarmtoTable dining experience, with dishes made with locallysourced ingredients.
A grand adventure lies ahead with famous wines and excellent food, snow-capped mountains, sun-drenched beaches, magnificent châteaux, and learning about Roman remains and fascinating battlefield history.
Day 1: Welcome to Paris.
Day 2: Champagne Region and on to Dijon.
Day 3: Free Time in Dijon.
Day 4: Chamonix.
Day 5: Lakeside Annecy and Grenoble.
Day 6: The French Riviera to reach Nice.
Day 7: Monaco and the Côte d’Azur.
Day 8: Picturesque Provence.
Day 9: Avignon and Pont du Gard.
Day 10: Carcassonne and to Albi.
Day 11: Free Time in Albi.
Day 12: Cahors and Rocamadour.
Day 13: Exploring the Dordogne Valley.
Day 14: Paris, The City of Light.
Day 15: Romantic Capital on the Seine.
Day 16: Rouen, Honfleur and Deauville.
Day 17: Normandy Beaches and D-Day Landings.
Day 18: Mont-Saint-Michel and Saint-Malo.
Day 19: Villandry Experience.
Day 20: Scenic Drive Along the Loire Valley.
Day 21: La Beauce and Chartres to Paris, City of Light.
Day 22: Au revoir Paris.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- Any international flights to/from Paris are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this French Heritage tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 260+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this French Heritage tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure. For any departures within 02 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
French Heritage tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this French Heritage tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.