There are many amazing multi-day tours to build your France family holiday itinerary. These are some of our favorites.
- Explore nature in Provence on a family tour: Consider yourself an outdoorsy family? Provence is home to beautiful vistas filled with lavender fields, cycle routes, and stunning villages. On a family vacation in Provence, you can explore the natural surroundings, unleash your inner explorers on two wheels, or sightsee around the quaint, old-fashioned villages in Aix-en-Provence.
- Enjoy a coastal family getaway in Brittany: Brittany, in the north of France, may be an often overlooked part of the country, but perfect for a coastal family getaway. Whether you want to introduce your kids to all the mouthwateringly fresh seafood or try your hand surfing in the winter swells, Brittany is a wild and varied spot to bring the entire family.
- Experience the best of France on a family tour: Go on a tour with your family that explores the art, history and culture of France. Your holiday begins in Paris with a walking tour around the Eiffel Tower, where the kids can have the time of their lives at the chocolate-tasting workshops. Head to Bayeux the next day and learn to make crepes with your family. Finally, enjoy a relaxing evening in Loire Valley before you head back to Paris
- Luxury family tours in France: Much of France is synonymous with luxury, and a family holiday can be as luxurious as you’d like. It could be splashing the cash on queue-jumping passes for Disneyland Paris or taking helicopters and sailing cruises around the French Riviera. Whatever your luxury family tour in France looks like, you can expect high-end hotels, and exclusive guided tours, like around the Louvre or the old town of Nice.
- Budget family tours in France: If you are looking for a more affordable family vacation in France, there are certain tours that fit this brief. Embrace the French culture and way of life by staying with locals instead of fancy and expensive hotels, or travel on a group tour. Take advantage of the many free, family-friendly excursions throughout France, from climbing in Fontainebleau to wandering around the Eiffel Tower to enjoying beach days in Cannes.
There are several different kinds of family tours around France to suit any interest. Here are some of the most popular.
Maybe you need a quick getaway or maybe you want to slow down and explore — we have family tours to France to suit all durations!
Should you have custom requirements when it comes to designing the perfect family tour, you could submit a customized trip request for France.
- Enjoy meet-and-greet character breakfasts at Disneyland Paris. Include these exclusive one-on-one meetings with your favorite characters in your family tour itinerary.
- If your family is into comic books, ensure your tour includes visiting Parc Asterix. The park is full of rides, fun and shows — perfect for a family day.
- Your luggage is often carried from place to place for you, so you don’t need to worry about everyone’s bags or forget anything at each stop.
- Ask your tour guide about the best restaurants, ice cream parlors, or chocolate shops to take your family when you have free time.
- Get your kids to say bonjour when they meet someone or enter a shop. Even if you can’t understand everything, the effort is massively appreciated.
- If you’re in Paris, the fastest way to travel is on the subway, and you can buy packs of subway tickets called cartes, which include 10 one-ride tickets so you don’t have to keep queuing every time. Especially with kids in tow, standing in long queues for tickets is not a recipe for a good time!