The river is lined with some of the most beautiful Native bush in all of New Zealand and the water is the warmest from any river in New Zealand. We encourage you to get amongst the river as often as possible with a few jumping spots and even lets you swim a rapid (flow depending).
After an hour on the river you will be left with a massive smile on your face wanting to do it all again.
70% of our cliental have never set foot on a raft before. No experience is required and we cater the trip to suit your adrenalin needs.
- Life Jacket (PFD)
- Other water apparel
- Highly Skilled/ qualified Guide
- Photo USB
- Photo USB
- We also provide a courtesy shuttle from central Rotorua.
- Normal trip times are 9am, 12pm, and 3pm although we can go with the flow to suit your needs.
- Trip time is 1 hour on the river, if you require the shuttle from Rotorua it is best to allow 3 hours. 2 hours for meet at base customers.
- No experience necessary.
- Age limit: 10 years half river trip, 13 years and over full river trip (must fit safety equipment).
- We provide wetsuit, booties, helmet, buoyancy aids and a good time.
- Just bring your smile, screams, swimwear and towel.
- Grade 5 action