- Enjoy the best honeymoon package: safari game drives and beach stay
- Experience safaris in Kenya and Tanzania
- Witness the phenomenal wildebeest migration
On landing at JKIA Airport, you will be met by our representative who will give you a briefing about your trip and introduce you to your safari guide. You will visit Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar beach. Explore the famous Amboseli National Park, Lake Naivasha, Hell’s Gate, Maasai Mara Game Reserve in Kenya, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania mainland and Zanzibar Beach as well as the Kenyan capital, Nairobi.
During your 14-days, enjoy several game drives in famous parks searching for wildlife including the famous “Big Five”, sleep under the stars and close to nature in a tented camp, experience an African safari lodge, and relax at the beach in Zanzibar. The luxury holiday also includes all accommodation and most meals.
After two weeks in this African paradise, you will leave with romantic safari memories that will last a lifetime!
See the detailed itinerary section for more information.
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi - Amboseli
Day 3: Amboseli
Day 4: Day 4: Amboseli - Lake Naivasha
Day 5: Day 5: Lake Naivasha - Masai Mara
Day 6: Day 6: Masai Mara
Day 7: Day 7: Masai Mara
Day 8: Day 8: Masai Mara - Serengeti
Day 9: Day 9: Serengeti
Day 10: Day 10: Serengeti - Ngorongoro
Day 11: Day 11: Ngorongoro - Zanzibar Beach
Day 12: Day 12: Zanzibar
Day 13: Day 13: Zanzibar
Day 14: Day 14: Zanzibar - Nairobi
- All accommodation
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All transportation
- A professional driver/guide
- Drinking water
- Return flight to Zanzibar beach
- All meals while in safari
- Half board meal while in beach stay
- Bed and breakfast in Nairobi Accomodation
- International flights
- Personal items
- Government imposed increase of taxes
- Earn US$ 147+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.