Looking for available travel experts
Mount Meru Tours and Holidays 2018/2019
4 Trips in Mount Meru
- Experience unparalleled wonders of the wild as well as the beautiful landscape.
- Embrace Zanzibar's rich history and vibrant culture and also a romantic destination.
- Experience the coral gardens, appreciated by the scuba divers and snorkelers.
- Mt Meru is the 5th highest mountain in Africa and is only 70 km from Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Mount Meru is an active (but dormant) volcano located north of Arusha in Tanzania.
- The route passes over watercourse, parkland, montane forest, heather zone and moorland.
- Witness throngs of wildebeest thundering across the savanna during the Great Migration.
- Enjoy the wide ecological diversity and varied habitats that range from Lake Nakuru.
- The breathtaking scenery, complete with towering cliffs, gorges, rock towers, volcanoes.
Enjoy this 11-day tour in two of the most famous safari countries, Kenya and Tanzania ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Nairobi/Zanzibar
- Operator Blue Ocean Safaris
- Tour Type Private Tour
- This tour starts and ends in Arusha (Tanzania).
- You'll visit Arusha National Park.
- Hiking/walking on Mount Meru.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Tanzania
Travelling to Tanzania? Chat with a local travel specialist in Tanzania who can help organize your trip.