Mount meru Tours and Holidays 2017/2018
5 Trips in Mount meru
- Mt Meru is the 5th highest mountain in Africa and is only 70 km from Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Mount Meru is an active (but dormant) volcano located north of Arusha in Tanzania.
- The route passes over watercourse, parkland, montane forest, heather zone and moorland.
From US$ 4,000 15 days View Tour
- This tour starts and ends in Arusha (Tanzania)
- You'll visit Arusha National Park
- Hiking/walking on Mount Meru
- Reaching the top of Mt. Meru, the second highest peak in Tanzania at 4,568 m.
- Stunning views of the Ash Cone from the Summit of Mt. Meru
- Encountering wildlife during the climb
Enjoy this 11-day tour in two of the most famous safari countries, Kenya and Tanzania ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Nairobi/Zanzibar
- Operator Blue Ocean Safaris
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 3,000 11 days View Tour
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Tanzania
Travelling to Tanzania? Chat with a local travel specialist in Tanzania who can help organize your trip.