Mount meru Tours and Holidays 2018/2019
5 Trips in Mount meru
- Mt Meru is the 5th highest mountain in Africa and is only 70 km from Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Mount Meru is an active (but dormant) volcano located north of Arusha in Tanzania.
- The route passes over watercourse, parkland, montane forest, heather zone and moorland.
From US$ 4,000 15 days View Tour
- This tour starts and ends in Arusha (Tanzania)
- You'll visit Arusha National Park
- Hiking/walking on Mount Meru
- Reaching the top of Mt. Meru, the second highest peak in Tanzania at 4,568 m.
- Stunning views of the Ash Cone from the Summit of Mt. Meru
- Encountering wildlife during the climb
Enjoy this 11-day tour in two of the most famous safari countries, Kenya and Tanzania ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Nairobi/Zanzibar
- Operator Blue Ocean Safaris
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 3,000 11 days View Tour
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Tanzania
Travelling to Tanzania? Chat with a local travel specialist in Tanzania who can help organize your trip.