- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR in Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland and Christchurch.
- CRUISE on Great Barrier Reef in Queensland and Milford Sound in Fiordland National Park
- VIEW Darling Harbour from your Sydney hotel room, Mt. Cook, Church of the Good Shepherd
- VISIT Sydney Opera House, Bondi Beach, Aoraki Mackenzie International Dark Sky Reserve
The stillness of Milford Sound and the dark night sky dot your travels through New Zealand, but not before a brush with the surfing splendour of Aussie's Bondi Beach and the Great Barrier Reef.
Day 1: Arrive Melbourne (2 Nights)
Day 2: Melbourne Sightseeing
Day 3: Melbourne - Cairns (3 Nights)
Day 4: Great Barrier Reef
Day 5: Cairns Free Time
Day 6: Cairns - Sydney (3 Nights)
Day 7: Sydney Sightseeing
Day 8: Sydney Free Time
Day 9: Sydney - Auckland (2 Nights)
Day 10: Auckland Sightseeing
Day 11: Auckland - Rotorua
Day 12: Auckland - Queenstown (3 Nights)
Day 13: Milford Sound
Day 14: Queenstown Free Time
Day 15: Queenstown - Lake Tekapo
Day 16: Lake Tekapo - Christchurch (2 Nights)
Day 17: Christchurch Sightseeing
Day 18: Depart Christchurch
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- 17 breakfasts
- 3 lunches (Including Connect With Locals)
- 9 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Melbourne and from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Contrasts of Australia and New Zealand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 238+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Contrasts of Australia and New Zealand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 May 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Contrasts of Australia and New Zealand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Contrasts of Australia and New Zealand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.