- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day.
- Get inside tips from a local.
- Get an insight into Fado, an atmospheric amalgamation of music and poetry, a very popular art form in Coimbra..
- Soak up the glamour and the sun while winding along the stunning Bay of Cascais.
- Feel the royal heritage and the student-led vibrancy in the Old Quarter of the university town of Coimbra.
- Sintra, Lisbon and Fátima - 3 Day Tour.
- Discover 15th-century Lisbon and all it's iconic monuments.
- Visit the unique fairytale villa of Sintra.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All-inclusive tour
- Excellent value for money
Enjoy the authentic Fado Music and Night Tour of Lisbon on a Private Exclusive Atmosphere... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Lisboa/Lisboa
- Operator Genuine Tours Portugal
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 268 4 hours View Tour
- Visit Castelo de São Jorge (São Jorge Castle).
- Enjoy panoramic area views from different locations of Lisbon.
- Discover 15th-century Lisbon at the Belem Region (Jerónimos Monastery and others).
- Be surrounded by the culture of Catalan cooking (and by jamon hanging from the ceiling) in Barcelona’s many delis.
- Local, fresh produce is at the heart of Catalan food – get a chef’s insight into the best ingredients at Santa Caterina market.
- Sip a glass of famous Rioja in the unique surrounds of Laguardia – in the centuries old cellars beneath the medieval walled town.
- Visit the picturesque Azeitão region, known for its wines and cheeses.
- Admire breathtaking views of the Arrábida Natural Park mountain range.
- Visit 3 wine cellars and taste fine regional wines.
- Enjoy a private door-to-door transfer from Lisbon Airport to city center hotels
- Jerónimos’ Monastery*
- Tower of Belém
- Monument to the Discoveries
- Fátima Sanctuary
- Nazaré, a traditional fishing village
- Batalha Monastery (UNESCO World Heritage)
Highlights20% off Today
- Yoga lesson
- Surf lessons
- Guided tour of Lisbon
- World Heritage Monuments
- Authentic Live Fado Show.
- All-inclusive tour.
- Excellent value for money.
- Cook up a Galician feast using Vigo's finest seafood
- Sip world-class wines in the spectacular Douro Valley wine region
- Discover why Alentejo is Portugal’s best kept foodie secret on a farnstay
- Sintra Village (classified by UNESCO as "Cultural Landscape of Sintra" since 1995)
- Sintra National Palace, also known as Village Palace or Royale Palace
- Cabo da Roca (or Roca Cape, the most western mainland point of both Portugal and Europe)
- This tour was designed to provide the best biking experiencing in Lisbon!
- Explore the southern neighborhoods of Lisbon by e-bike on a 3-hour tour from the city!
- Cathedral - Castelo de São Jorge - Viewpoint Portas do Sol.
- Viewpoint Graça - Monastery São Vincente de Fora - National Pantheon.
- Alfama district - Fado Museum - Santa Apolónia railway station.
- Explore the different flavors of Portugal and Lisbon
- Learn how Portuguese cuisine is directly related to the history of Lisbon
- Taste famous dishes, such as a Pastel Lisboa, cod fish and more
- Experience the flavours of Portugal while you wander through Lisbon
- Experience the rich cultural tapestry of this historically significant city
- From foot to ferry in Lisbon’s bohemian hotspots
- A fishing trip from Lisbon, to learn a centuries old traditional fishing technique.
- Try a new type of travel experience.
- Admire views of the Arrádida Mountains and one of the most beautiful bays in the world.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Portugal
Travelling to Portugal? Chat with a local travel specialist in Portugal who can help organize your trip.