- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day.
- Get inside tips from a local.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All-inclusive tour
- Excellent value for money
Enjoy the authentic Fado Music and Night Tour of Lisbon on a Private Exclusive Atmosphere... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Lisboa/Lisboa
- Operator Genuine Tours Portugal
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 258 4 hours View Tour
- Jerónimos’ Monastery*
- Tower of Belém
- Monument to the Discoveries
- Visit Castelo de São Jorge (São Jorge Castle).
- Enjoy panoramic area views from different locations of Lisbon.
- Discover 15th-century Lisbon at the Belem Region (Jerónimos Monastery and others).
- Experience the mournful traditions of Portugal's "fado"
- Enjoy a typically rustic dinner at a "fado" restaurant in the Alfama
- See the sights of Lisbon illuminated for the night
- Authentic Live Fado Show.
- All-inclusive tour.
- Excellent value for money.
- Fátima Sanctuary
- Nazaré, a traditional fishing village
- Batalha Monastery (UNESCO World Heritage)
- Enjoy a private door-to-door transfer from Lisbon Airport to city center hotels
- Yoga lesson
- Surf lessons
- Guided tour of Lisbon
- Sintra Village (classified by UNESCO as "Cultural Landscape of Sintra" since 1995)
- Sintra National Palace, also known as Village Palace or Royale Palace
- Cabo da Roca (or Roca Cape, the most western mainland point of both Portugal and Europe)
- This tour was designed to provide the best biking experiencing in Lisbon!
- Explore the southern neighborhoods of Lisbon by e-bike on a 3-hour tour from the city!
- Guided tour of the Alhambra, Granada
- Visit UNESCO Heritage listed city Meknes
- Local guide in Fes and Volubilis
- A fishing trip from Lisbon, to learn a centuries old traditional fishing technique
- Try a new type of travel experience
- Admire views of the Arrádida Mountains and one of the most beautiful bays in the world
- Be surrounded by the culture of Catalan cooking (and by jamon hanging from the ceiling) in Barcelona’s many delis.
- Local, fresh produce is at the heart of Catalan food – get a chef’s insight into the best ingredients at Santa Caterina market.
- Sip a glass of famous Rioja in the unique surrounds of Laguardia – in the centuries old cellars beneath the medieval walled town.
From US$ 4,980 17 days View Tour
|May 1||Only 5 seats left|
|May 15||Only 8 seats left|
- Immerse yourself in centuries of Jewish history in Portugal, especially Lisbon
- Visit Lisbon´s Synagogue and learn about its history
- Learn about the “Marranos”, who they were and the way they lived
- Explore the different flavors of Portugal and Lisbon
- Learn how Portuguese cuisine is directly related to the history of Lisbon
- Taste famous dishes, such as a Pastel Lisboa, cod fish and more
- Experience the flavours of Portugal while you wander through Lisbon
- Experience the rich cultural tapestry of this historically significant city
- From foot to ferry in Lisbon’s bohemian hotspots
- Visit the picturesque Azeitão region, known for its wines and cheeses.
- Admire breathtaking views of the Arrábida Natural Park mountain range.
- Visit 3 wine cellars and taste fine regional wines.
- Cathedral - Castelo de São Jorge - Viewpoint Portas do Sol.
- Viewpoint Graça - Monastery São Vincente de Fora - National Pantheon.
- Alfama district - Fado Museum - Santa Apolónia railway station.
- Santo António Church - Lisbon Cathedral - Viewpoint Portas Do Sol.
- Viewpoint of Graça - Monastery of São Vicente de Fora - Baixa district.
- Café A Brasileria - Luís De Camões square.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Portugal
Travelling to Portugal? Chat with a local travel specialist in Portugal who can help organize your trip.