- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Feel like a local at a Lake Titicaca homestay.
- Climb the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Sample the seafood in Lima.
- Explore ancient ruins and villages
This compact tour of the archaeological highlights and cultural treasures of the Andean highlands has it all. Cruise Lake Titicaca and immerse yourself in rural life with a homestay in a small village. Wander the cobblestoned streets of Cusco before breaking a sweat hiking mountain passes along the Inca Trail on your way to Machu Picchu. Because we run our own treks, we can ensure the fair treatment of our porters and the quality of food and equipment, which means you’re free to enjoy the beauty of the region.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima/Puno
Day 3: Puno/Lake Titicaca
Day 4: Lake Titicaca/Puno
Day 5: Puno/Cusco
Day 6: Cusco/Ollantaytambo
Day 7: Inca Trail
Day 8: Inca Trail
Day 9: Inca Trail
Day 10: Machu Picchu/Cusco
Day 11: Cusco
Day 12: Cusco
- Hotels/guesthouses (7 nts), camping (3 nts), homestay (1 nt).
11 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD230-300 for meals not included.
- Public bus, private van, plane, train, boat, hiking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on the hike, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products
- Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca
- Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Floating islands of Uros visit
- Lake Titicaca guided tour
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery-making demonstration
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4 days)
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Lima and from Cusco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Peru tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 91 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 61 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 21 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic Peru tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Peru tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.