- Explore the winding streets and markets of La Paz.
- Experience the Salar de Uyuni and high mountain wilderness by 4x4.
- Discover colonial cities and historic cultures in Bolivia
Climb to the top of South America for an out-of-this-world Bolivian experience — encounter awe-inspiring geography, cities rich in colonial history, and Indigenous culture. From La Paz, the highest capital city in the world, travel to the crest of the Andes and the middle of nowhere for three days of incredible off-road exploration of the Uyuni Salt Flats and surrounding desert altiplano. Take the road less travelled and meet locals for an immersive cultural experience that few travellers get to know. If you are looking for an authentic experience away from the tourist track, Bolivia is the perfect place for genuine adventure.
Day 1: La Paz
Day 2: La Paz/Sucre
Day 3: Sucre
Day 4: Sucre
Day 5: Sucre/Potosí
Day 6: Potosí/Uyuni
Day 7: Uyuni/Salt Flats
Day 8: Salt Flats
Day 9: Salt Flats/La Paz
Day 10: La Paz
Day 11: La Paz
- Hotels (8 nts), G Adventures-supported lodge/basic hotels on Salar de Uyuni excursion (2 nts, multi-share).
9 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD265-345 for meals not included.
- Public bus, train, 4x4 vehicle, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Jukil Community Experience & Lodge
- Santiago de Agencha
- Your Discover Moment: Sucre
- 4x4 excursion to the Uyuni Salt Flats (3 days)
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from La Paz are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bolivia Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bolivia Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 October 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bolivia Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bolivia Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 12 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.