- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the white city of Arequipa and the colourful Santa Catalina Convent
- Venture to the Colca Canyon and catch a glimpse of the condors that glide above its walls
- Tour Lake Titicaca and the floating islands of Uros
- Embark on a guided tour of the ancient empire of Machu Picchu
You will also tick off the breathtaking Colca Canyon in Arequipa, which slices 10,725 feet into the earth and where tranquility and beauty abounds. Plus, you will witness the floating Uros Islands on Lake Titicaca, which look like they belong in the pages of a Brothers Grimm story.
This tour is a trip of a lifetime!
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima – Arequipa
Day 3: Arequipa – Colca Canyon
Day 4: Colca Canyon – Chivay – Puno
Day 5: Puno – Lake Titicaca – Puno
Day 6: Puno – Cuzco
Day 7: Cuzco
Day 8: Cuzco – Sacred Valley – Aguas Calientes
Day 9: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cuzco
Day 10: Cuzco – Lima
- Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley
- Travel Insurance
- 24/7 Support
- Accredited tour guides
- All breakfasts
- Hotel nights
- Train to/from Machu Picchu
- Entrance fees
- Tours and transfers
- Meals not mentioned
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPersons over 60 years of age will be advised to obtain medical evidence of fitness to travel on the chosen itinerary. No unaccompanied minors (those under 18 years of age) can be accepted on tours operated by Peru Best Tours.