- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 31 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-6312
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Discover colonial cities and historic cultures.
- Cross the Salar de Uyuni and surrounding desert altiplano on a 4x4 excursion.
- Witness the stunning scenery and unique culture of northern Argentina.
- Discover Uruguay's rural beauty at a working ranch.
- Marvel at Iguassu Falls.
- Sip caipirinhas on the beach.
- Revel in the energy of Rio de Janeiro.
- Show more
Breathe in the Inca spirit of La Paz and dance in the tango palaces of Buenos Aires on this two-week adventure. Connecting the Andes to the Atlantic, you'll journey across the surreal landscapes of the Atacama Desert and the Salar de Uyuni. Feel like a sophisticate as you sip wine in Buenos Aires and pull back the curtain on the centre of the continent. Best of all, you'll do it in the company of other fun, young travellers. Don't choose between inspiring wilderness and urban sophistication – do it all.
Day 1: La Paz
Day 2: La Paz/Sucre
Day 3: Sucre
Day 4: Sucre
Day 5: Sucre/Potosí
Day 6: Potosí
Day 7: Potosí/Uyuni
Day 8: Uyuni/Salt Flats and Desert Crossing
Day 9: Salt Flats and Desert Crossing
Day 10: Salt Flats and Desert Crossing /San Pedro de Atacama
Day 11: San Pedro de Atacama
Day 12: San Pedro de Atacama/Salta
Day 13: Salta
Day 14: Salta/Buenos Aires
Day 15: Buenos Aires
Day 16: Buenos Aires
Day 17: Buenos Aires/Colonia
Day 18: Colonia/Montevideo
Day 19: Montevideo
Day 20: Montevideo/Estancia Stay
Day 21: Estancia Stay
Day 22: Estancia Stay/Iguassu Falls
Day 23: Iguassu Falls
Day 24: Iguassu Falls
Day 25: Iguaçu Falls/Paraty
Day 26: Paraty
Day 27: Paraty/Ilha Grande
Day 28: Ilha Grande
Day 29: Ilha Grande/Rio de Janeiro
Day 30: Rio de Janeiro
Day 31: Rio de Janeiro
- Simple hotels (20 nts, twin-share), hostels (4 nts, multi-share), overnight bus (2 nts), basic hotel/G Adventures-supported community lodge on Salar de Uyuni excursion (2 nts, multi-share), estancia/ranch (2 nts, multi-share).
20 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD870-1135 for meals not included.
- Local bus, plane, 4x4 truck, minivan, taxi, plane, ferry.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Jukil Community Experience & Lodge
- Santiago de Agencha
- Your G for Good Moment: Favela Experience
- Rio de Janeiro
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Sucre
- Your Discover Moment: Salta
- Your Discover Moment: Buenos Aires
- Your Discover Moment: Paraty
- Your Discover Moment: Ilha Grande
- Your Discover Moment: Rio de Janeiro
- 4x4 excursion to the Salar de Uyuni and surrounding area (3 days)
- Activities while at the estancia in Uruguay
- Entrance and visit to the Argentine sides of Iguassu Falls
- Transportation between destinations and included activities
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to La Paz and from Rio de Janeiro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bolivia to Brazil: Highlands & Coastlines tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 171+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bolivia to Brazil: Highlands & Coastlines tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 October 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bolivia to Brazil: Highlands & Coastlines tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bolivia to Brazil: Highlands & Coastlines tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 18 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.