- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-801
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
With it’s fun currents, clean water, natural views and soft rapids the Telaga Waja River is becoming more and more popular among the adventure seekers on Bali to experience the thrill of holidays combining a cultural inputs, fun, and nature.
This trip will include everything from pickup, raft and safety equipment, experiences water guides, and lunch, tea and water, plus insurance also. We are looking very much forward to providing you a full day of fun, from morning till evening, at a fantastic price.
- Air conditioner return hotel transfers
- Complete safety rafting equipment
- Professionally trained and experience rafting guides
- Water resistant bags are provided for your valuable
- Complete changing/shower facilities with towels
- Lunch/meal and Tea/Mineral water
- And insurance
- Other Personal Expenses
- Souvenir Available for Purchase
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationSUGGESTED to BRING Extra clothes to change Sunscreen / Sunblock Sport shoes/sandals Camera or Video for documentation Extra Money for personal expenses ( Drink/Beverage, Souvenir, Etc )
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?