- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 16+ years old
- max group size 15
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy spectacular views of around two dozen mountains, including Mt. Shishapangma (8,013m)
- Learn about the unique culture of the Tamang people
- Spend a day in Kyanjin Gompa
Join us on this 15-day, guided adventure and conquer this 5,700m tall peak, which is situated in the Langtang region, north of Kathmandu. We will pick you up at the airport on arrival on the first day of the trip. Spend 2 nights in Kathmandu before heading for Syabru Bensi, the starting point of the trek.
The route to Yala Peak Base Camp travels through Lama Hotel, Langtang Village and Kyanjin Gompa. Summit the peak on Day 9. Enjoy unparalleled panoramic views of the Langtang range from the top. Among the mountains that you see is Mount Shishapangma, the 14th highest mountain in the world that is located in Tibet.
Spend 2 nights in Kathmandu thereafter. We will drive you to the airport on the last day of the tour. For more details, please read the itinerary below.
We had a wonderful holiday - no bad bits - no complaints. We really recommend the tour operator. We award this holiday 41/2 - 5 stars!”
We All NCA Team want to express our happiness that you had a wonderful trip to Everest Base Camp. It gives us great pleasure in knowing that you had an enjoyable trek and staff provided great service! We hope to assist your travel again in the near future.
We had already met our guide Guruu and even though it meant paying for a helicopter for him too, we immediately liked him so much that it was an easy choice for us.
Guruu and our porter Dandi ensured that we made it to EBC even though this meant that they had to walk harder and faster than usual. They did all this with smiles on their faces and always ensured that we were well looked after before thinking of themselves.
It is an amazing experience full of wonderful sights and beautiful people and I would not have wanted to have this experience without Guruu and Dandi. I would recommend them to any of my friends or family who embark on this trek.
The trek itself, amazing! It still hasnt sunk in how beautiful this place is and how weve been immersed in such an inconic setting. Bucket list material.”
We thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate it a lot and willing to serve you again in future.
Nepal Climbing Adventure Team”
Day 1: Kathmandu arrival
Day 2: Kathmandu: pre-tour meeting
Day 3: Kathmandu - Syabru Bensi
Day 4: Syabru Bensi - Lama Hotel
Day 5: Lama Hotel - Langtang Village
Day 6: Langtang Village - Kyanjin Gompa
Day 7: Explore Kyanjin Gompa
Day 8: Kyanjin Gompa - Yala Peak Base Camp
Day 9: Summit Yala Peak and hike back to Kyanjin Gompa
Day 10: Reserve day
Day 11: Kyanjin Gompa - Lama Hotel
Day 12: Lama Hotel - Syabru Bensi
Day 13: Syabru Bensi - Kathmandu
Day 14: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 15: Kathmandu departure
- Airports pickup and drop-off. Ground transportation: Kathmandu - Syabrubensi - Kathmandu
- 3 night's tourist-standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu. Guesthouse and tented camp accommodation during the trek and climb
- 1 breakfast in Kathmandu. Full-course meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- One high-altitude climbing leader (a Sherpa guide) licensed by the Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) for the summit attempt
- Yala Peak climbing permits. Fees to Langtang National Park
- A first aid medical kit & an oxymeter. We will help you with rescue and evacuation arrangements in case of an emergency
- Group climbing equipment such as ropes, ice axe, ice screws, snow bars, and carbine. A satellite phone (for emergency contact)
- Sleeping bags, down jackets & duffel bags (to be returned after the trek is over)
- All applicable taxes
- Nepal visa fees (USD 30 for 15 days and USD 50 for 30 days)
- Personal climbing gear (crampons, climbing boots, climbing clothes)
- International flight tickets
- Travel and/or medical insurance that covers high-altitude climbing as well as accidents, emergencies and chopper evacuation
- Expenses that are personal in nature such as laundry, telephone, internet/e-mail, etc
- Bar and beverage bills
- Extra nights in hotels in Kathmandu (early arrival, late departure or early return from the mountain)
- Meals in Kathmandu except for what is mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Tips for your guide & porter
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- An average group size of maximum 8 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.
- I need personal climbing equipment. Can I rent it from the tour operator?
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.