- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Paddle your way from Kathmandu to Pokhara! Get OFF the bus!
- A super fun and refreshing whitewater day trip
- Combines perfectly with Canyoning
Conveniently running from just outside Kathmandu towards Chitwan and Pokhara, the Trisuli is one of Nepal’s most popular rivers, providing an exhilarating and refreshing alternative to the bus towards some of Nepal’s most popular adventure travel destinations.
If you are looking for the best way to travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara, then the Trisuli River is certainly the best choice.
- Professional, highly trained & certified rafting guides
- Professional safety kayakers
- International ISO/CE certified safety equipment including personal PFDs, helmets, paddle jackets, wetsuits & paddles
- Lunch & drinking water
- Round trip private bus transportation from/to Pokhara (or tourist bus from Kathmandu and private bus to Pokhara)
- River permits
- Industry standard first aid kits
- Insurance (required)
- Items of a personal nature (including swimwear, towel, sunscreen etc)
- Tips for guides (optional)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationMinimum age is typically 12 but depends on current river conditions and participant experience, water confidence and strength. Please inquire for special consideration of children. Participants must be water confident and able to swim. Suggested Packing List: Shorts / ½ pants Tshirt Sports sandals or comfortable shoes that can get wet and will stay on your feet Swimwear Travel towel Sunscreen / sunscreen lip protection Water bottle (please bring a reusable water bottle to help avoid purchasing disposable plastic) A little cash for treats, tips and the occasional chance for photographs
- What time I would arrive in Pokhara?
- I don't know how to swim. Can I still enjoy/participate in this rafting tour?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- I see this tour picks me up at the tour operator’s office. Where is the tour operator’s office and what time should I be there? Can they pick me up at my hotel instead?