- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a morning game drive in Chobe National Park – home to Africa’s largest concentration of elephants, this is one of the world’s great wildlife destinations.
- Enjoy two magnificent evenings at your feature stay camp. Perfectly positioned on the Namibian banks of the Chobe River, join a fullday boat cruise through lesserexplored channels and islands.
- Uncover the unique beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pans during a 4x4 excursion through the sprawling landscape, stopping for drinks and snacks as the sun goes down.
- Experience morning and night game drives and a guided nature walk on a private conservancy on the Boteti River. Here, lions, leopards and wild dogs are regular visitors.
Our tour guide was very well-organised and very helpful for those who required extra assistance - like losing baggage / passport / remembering wrong flight times / having gold fish memory (yes... this all happened in the trip..). You would't need to worry if you're clumsy or forgetful as Intrepid tour guides will have you covered.
The itinerary is skewed towards a leisure one hence why the average age of our group is 50+ ranging from late 20's to 70's. If you're simply looking for a cultural experience I'd say this is the perfect choice. But if you're a bit more active and adventurous like me then you may feel too protected and bored somtimes.
Lastly some tips for shopping - save your money until you get to Udaipur as there's many more options and prices are a lot better. That way you don't need to lug around extra weight early in the trip too. Remember to bargain at expensive & bigger shops (those are the wealthy ones and they rip you off by a big margin) and not so much at the smaller shops (they aren't as rich!). Tour guides would sometimes hush you into particular shops unfortunately.. but don't feel pressured to make a purchase (easier said than done though) as those shop keepers are good at pitching.”
Chobe National Park
Chobe River (Namibian Side)
Chobe River (Namibian side)
- Lodge (6 nights)
- 6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- 4x4 , Open Safari Vehicle , Boat , Private Vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Chobe - Welcome Dinner
- Complimentary airport arrival transfer
- Chobe National Park - 4x4 Game Drive
- Chobe River - Full Day Boat Cruise & Lunch
- Makgadikgadi Pans - Sunset 4x4 Excursion & Sundowner
- Makgadikgadi Pans - Meerkat Pan Experience
- Boteti River - Private Concession Morning 4x4 Game Drive
- Boteti River - Private Concession Evening 4x4 Game Drive
- Boteti River - Private Concession Guided Nature Walk
- Any international flights to Kasane and from Maun are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Botswana tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 162+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Botswana tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Botswana tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Botswana tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.