- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hike and spot wildlife in stunning Yellowstone National Park
- Marvel at the punctuality of Old Faithful geyser
- Trek into the Grand Canyon
- Walk among the imposing, red rock formations of Monument Valley
Explore Yellowstone, the Rocky Mountains and hike the Grand Canyon. On this superb hiking adventure we bring to life western USA's most famous parks, home to some of the most dramatic wind and water sculptured landscapes in the world. During a series of selected hikes including Mt Washburn (3120m), we absorb the geysers, giant waterfalls, prolific wildlife and valleys full of boiling mud pots in Yellowstone, trek in the Grand Canyon, visit Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon and hike in the dramatic Rocky Mountains. From Aspen and Steamboat Springs we undertake some world class day hikes in the high Rockies, such as Lost Man Loop with its 3900m pass. Linking the parks and hikes are stunning drives such as the 'Million Dollar Highway', considered to be the most scenic in North America. A visit to Mesa Verde UNESCO World Heritage Site and Monument Valley and our final night in Las Vegas rounds off this exhilarating adventure.
Day 1 : Arrive Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Day 2 : Grand Teton National Park
Day 3 : Yellowstone National Park
Day 4 : Yellowstone National Park
Day 5 : Colorado
Day 6 : To Aspen
Day 7 : Aspen
Day 8 : Maroon Bells
Day 9 : Durango
Day 10 : Mesa Verde National Park & Monument Valley
Day 11 : Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon
Day 12 : Grand Canyon
Day 13 : Grand Canyon
Day 14 : To Las Vegas
Day 15 : Trip concludes in Las Vegas
- Accommodation in tourist class hotels or rustic cabins
- 14 breakfasts, 13 picnic lunches and 3 dinners plus trail snacks on hikes
- Private transport throughout
- Services of an experienced driver-guide
- National park entry fees, trekking permits & sightseeing as specified
- Flight and airport taxes
- Cost of laundry, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages
- Meals not included in the itinerary
- Tour through Antelope Canyon
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Pptional excursions
- Medical treatment
- Personal expenses
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 211 today.
- Save US$ 140+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Grand Canyon and Rocky Mountain Trails tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Grand Canyon and Rocky Mountain Trails tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Grand Canyon and Rocky Mountain Trails tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.