- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore ancient historic cities.
- Overnight in a converted Ottoman mansion.
- Discover ancient Roman ruins and amazing natural scenery.
- Taste delicious local cuisine.
This trip is ideal for the traveller who is short on time but wants to experience as much of Turkey’s stunning scenery and fascinating history as possible. Begin the journey at the WWI battlefield of Gallipoli, then leap into Greek myths and explore the remains of the legendary city of Troy before strolling along the streets of Ephesus. Don't miss the remarkable white cliff pools of Pamukkale before boarding a comfortable and convenient flight back to Istanbul. Return refreshed and ready to explore the city’s bazaars, mosques, and tea houses.
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul/Çanakkale
Day 3: Çanakkale/Ayvalık
Day 4: Ayvalık/Selçuk
Day 5: Selçuk
Day 6: Selçuk/Pamukkale
Day 7: Pamukkale/Istanbul
Day 8: Istanbul
- Hotels (7 nts).
Note: Allow USD165-215 for meals not included.
- Private air-conditioned van, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Çöp(m)adam Visit, Ayvalık
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Gallipoli battlefields entrance and guided visit
- Troy entrance and guided visit
- Ottoman mansion stay
- Ephesus entrance and visit
- Ancient Hierapolis and Pamukkale entrance and guided walk
- Istanbul city walking tour
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Istanbul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Best of Turkey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 47 today.
- Save US$ 31+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Best of Turkey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
The Best of Turkey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Best of Turkey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.