- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-16809
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Visit the Demilitarized Zone between North and South Korea.
- Sleep in a temple in Gyeongju-si.
- Sample the diverse cuisine of Korea.
Ready for a unique travel experience? South Korea fits the bill and then some. On this eight-day trip, you’ll see the highlights in and around Seoul plus visit folk villages, unique Korean temples, and the bustling markets of Busan. Learn about the sombre history of North and South Korea and take an excursion to the Demilitarized Zone separating the two. This is the perfect snapshot of a country coming into its own as a top travel destination.
Day 1: Seoul
Day 2: Seoul
Day 3: Seoul/Gyeongju-si
Day 4: Gyeongju-si
Day 5: Gyeongju-si/Busan
Day 6: Busan/Seoul
Day 7: Seoul
Day 8: Seoul
- Standard hotels (6 nts), temple (1 nt).
7 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD220-290 for meals not included.
- Private van, train, subway, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group Your Local Living Moment: Overnight Temple Stay, Gyeongju-si. City tour of Seoul. DMZ visit. City tour of Gyeongju. Yangdong Folk Village visit. Haedong Yonggungsa Temple Visit. City tour of Busan. Haeundae Beach and Dongbaek Island (APEC House) Visit. N Seoul Tower Visit. Namdaemun Market Visit. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Overnight Temple Stay, Gyeongju-si
- City tour of Seoul
- DMZ visit
- City tour of Gyeongju
- Yangdong Folk Village visit
- Haedong Yonggungsa Temple Visit
- City tour of Busan
- Haeundae Beach and Dongbaek Island (APEC House) Visit
- N Seoul Tower Visit
- Namdaemun Market Visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Seoul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of South Korea tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 98+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of South Korea tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 December 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 December 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of South Korea tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of South Korea tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.