- City sightseeing
- War sites
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the Demilitarized Zone between North and South Korea.
- Sleep in a temple in Busan.
- Sample the diverse cuisine of Korea.
Ready for a unique travel experience? South Korea fits the bill and then some. On this eight-day trip, you’ll see the highlights in and around Seoul plus visit folk villages, unique Korean temples, and the bustling markets of Busan. Learn about the sombre history of North and South Korea and take an excursion to the Demilitarized Zone separating the two. This is the perfect snapshot of a country coming into its own as a top travel destination.
Day 1: Seoul
Day 2: Seoul
Day 3: Seoul/Busan
Day 4: Busan
Day 5: Busan/Gyeongju-si
Day 6: Gyeongju-si/Seoul
Day 7: Seoul
Day 8: Seoul
- Standard hotels (6 nts), temple (1 nt, multi-share).
7 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD220-290 for meals not included.
- Private van, train, subway, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Overnight Temple Stay, Busan
- City tour of Seoul
- DMZ visit
- City tour of Gyeongju
- Yangdong Folk Village visit
- Haedong Yonggungsa Temple Visit
- City tour of Busan
- Haeundae Beach and Dongbaek Island (APEC House) Visit
- N Seoul Tower Visit
- Namdaemun Market Visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Seoul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of South Korea tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 93+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of South Korea tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 September 2021, a deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of South Korea tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of South Korea tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.